• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

if you could make one wish to make the world a better place, what would you ask?

never gonna happen so whats the point in making fake wishes? :dunno:

Here's an idea. Wish in one hand, shit in the other and tell me which fills up first!

I'd just make everyone smart.

I can't think of a problem that wouldn't solve.

I think that these are the two best posts on the thread. Reading this thread has made me very tired. If I had a wish, I'll go with Rattrap's.

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
get rid of referees from soccer!!

I'd just make everyone smart.

I can't think of a problem that wouldn't solve.

Without wisdom, ethics, and maybe even morality to back up their intelligence, some people will have the ability to become even more dangerous and more tyrannical with their increased intelligence. A lot of evil people that have been on this world have been smart.

SBTNW

Banned
a lot of nice answers to this thread.

i would give a Time Machine to every courthouse in the world, so the judges could go to the past and see for themselves what happened.

thus, justice would be fair, no one could lie. there would be no corruption and every one would get what deserve.

now, THAT would be awesome for the world. hopefully some day (100 years from now? 1000?) we can have it. i mean, is theorically possible to travel in time, so... who knows, right?

of course, the time machines would be modify so the judges only could see the things related to the trial, no more (we don't want to have pervert judges who travel to past to see Angelina Jolie fuckin' Brad Pitt, right?)

and they wouldn't be capable of modify the past, only watching it.
once again, we don't want to have judges who traves in time just to grab Vida Guerra's ass.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I don't know if this falls into the realm of ANYTHING but I would wish for a new wish everytime I found something FUCKED UP that needed to be dealt with!! so in other words; clear the planet of nuclear weapons like sputnik suggested; then I would abolish all kller disease's; I would eradicate hunger in the world where-ever it exists; I would eradicate racism; religious controversies; I would make sure the whole world had sufficient oil supplies so we didn't fight each other over who controls it and where it is pleniful; I would eradicate all people from being born with debilitating abnormalities; I would change the economy so their would be no rich and poor; and I would change the currency forrmat for the whole world; instead of money it would be a system based on kindness; and contributions to life or the world in some way!!! so I know I am probably not within the rules; but their are far to many fucked up things happening in this cruel; cruel world to just choose 1!! I wouldn't know how to choose which is more important to change over any other??? so thats why I woud wish for endless wishes!!! :bowdown::hatsoff:

To make everyone get paid based on the usefulness and helpfullness of thier job. That way, teachers, firefighters, nursing home aides, and garbagemen would be rich, and sport figures, actors, and singers would be making minimum wage.

Build a huge wall around the US and not let anyone or anything out or in. Your country has caused too much misery in this world. I'm sure there are alot of good people in the US, but the people who run your country need to be put in their place. You are not the world police.

Build a huge wall around the US and not let anyone or anything out or in. Your country has caused too much misery in this world. I'm sure there are alot of good people in the US, but the people who run your country need to be put in their place. You are not the world police.

I would wish that people like you actually knew my country, and the wonderful people who it is made up of, so that broad, insulting generalizations like this would go away.

H

I would wish that people like you actually knew my country, and the wonderful people who it is made up of, so that broad, insulting generalizations like this would go away.

H

I have lived in the US for a few years when I was younger and loved it. But when the american people can elect a president like George W. Bush not once but twice, you deserve some flak. Its sad but true.

Shut down all hate groups. If need be, I'd through the members in an off shore asylum for the intolerant. Maybe it would be easier to just end all racial and any other form of descrimination.

Mandatory "get-it-on" day world-wide.

I mean seriously, if everyone was getting a little more ass all the rest of this shit would just take care of itself because people would be so much more relaxed.

Ex. 1: "Hey Ahmed, you want to come with me and blow ourselves up in the Falafel House?"

"No way dude, I am going to meet Bushra at Cous Cous Cafe and then she is going to do the blow job to me. I might even do a job on her rim!"
:thumbsup:

Ex. 2: "Hey Bubba, you wanna go down to the levy and scare us up some minoritehs to put a beatin' on?"

"Sorry Jetro, Dannielynn's on her way over with a sixer of Pearl and some KY. She's finally gonna let me stick it in her pooper! Hell man, call Tank and Willy, you guys can watch."

my wish would be for the world to stop seeing people as color and just treat everyone the same no matter race color or creed , gay or straight . enough hating in the world if we dont start getting along soon we wont have a world to love or hate

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
My wish would be that jealousy and hatred would cause excruciationg physical pain. Depending on the degree.....maybe people would be happy for others' successes.
Envy could be used as a motivating factor.