• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

if you could make one wish to make the world a better place, what would you ask?

SBTNW

Banned
RULES:
you can ask for ANY-thing, including super-natural ones. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
that is: you can bring people from the dead, make things happening, make things appear/disappear, give superpowers, travel in time, travel trough the universe, etc.

remember, the wish is for benefit of the mankind. NOT for you or your family/friends' benefit, so please don't bother in ask for "i would penetrate Scarlett Johansson's asshole" and such.

if you want ask something for yourself, please search for the "3 wishes" thread.

S

sputnikgirl

Get rid of all missiles, nukes, bombs, etc. while replacing current world leadership with leaders who actually care about the advancement of society and the basic human needs of each individual.

Kill everyone.

Thats going too far! Two thirds maybe would be good lol.
It really is the population explosion that is the underlying cause of the other problems in the world like climate change,tightening supplies of resources etc.

remember, the wish is for benefit of the mankind. NOT for you or your family/friends' benefit, so please don't bother in ask for "i would penetrate Scarlett Johansson's asshole" and such.

But... charity starts at home. If I could penetrate Scarlett Johansson's asshole, I am *convinced* I would be a happier person, and therefore a more productive member of society and the human race. :D

Okay, okay... I'd give everyone the power of complete empathy. Happy societies are built on people treating others as they wish to be treated.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I'd let everyone do what ever the hell they wanted as long as it didn't harm or seriously bother other people.

Kill everyone.

Sadly, this is the only true way to make the "world" a better place. If humans ceased to exist.
We've only been around, on the grand scale of things, in the blink of an eye. If we disapeared, hopefully one day it would return to normal.

Facetious

Moderated
BlueBalls said:
Kill everyone.

Thats going too far! Two thirds maybe would be good lol.
No no ! not lol !!! You mean every word of what you said !!!!!!!! :eek: :helpme: Then go ahead and jump off the bridge . . I can't stop you. You appear to value life as much as you'd be content becoming among the said the two thirds, in my estimation. What in particular is it that you intend on preserving here on earth since it obviously isn't mankind ? Look at you with that warped outlook on life ! You're beholden to your own self inflicted misery . . a sadist, no less !

You're world view is most impossible for me to fathom. A "cookie cut" blue collar union proletariat is to the extreme far right of you, isn't he ? :yesyes: Your persona radiates severe depression and desperation. I can't even wish you well because I'd be offending you in saying so :dunno:
It really is the population explosion that is the underlying cause of the other problems in the world like climate change,tightening supplies of resources etc.
:lame: No, it's the meglomaniacal tendency of a few who wish to shower the planets' population with their despotic world dictum.

It's naive, ignorant or simply ill willed of you to be passing these statements. I have noticed a pattern with you. You, in fact, do harbor a faith, a "faith" that tends to lean on the greatest amount of misery and hardship for all mankind.

With that, I would wish that people would become universally more open minded and not so impressionable to the doldrums of their own misery.

I would also wish that for someday that egoists, ideologues and madmen would someday become humbled, in their own light, and hopefully retract themselves.

And you appear to value life as much as you'd be content becoming among the said the two thirds, in my estimation. What in particular is it that you intend on preserving here on earth since it obviously isn't mankind ? Look at you with that warped outlook on life ! You're beholden to your own self inflicted misery . . a sadist, no less !

You're world view is most impossible for me to fathom. A "cookie cut" blue collar union proletariat is to the extreme far right of you, isn't he ? :yesyes: Your persona radiates severe depression and desperation. I can't even wish you well because I'd be offending you in saying so :dunno:

:lame: No, it's the meglomaniacal tendency of a few who wish to shower the planets' population with their despotic world dictum.

It's naive, ignorant or simply ill willed of you to be passing these statements. I have noticed a pattern with you. You, in fact, do harbor a faith, a "faith" that tends to lean on the greatest amount of misery and hardship for all mankind.

With that, I would wish that people would become universally more open minded and not so impressionable to the doldrums of their own misery.

I would also wish that for someday that egoists, ideologues and madmen would someday become humbled, in their own light, and hopefully retract themselves.

Factious I was actually talking about your outlook with my brother the other day.I mentioned how you talk about how some would only be happy if we all lived in 800 sq. foot homes,made 20k and had a bus ticket.While you decry that you also attack me as an atheist basically defending religious outlooks.I got news for you,its not tree huggers or left wingers who are going to take away the affluent life style we all including me have come used to.It's the whack jobs who professed belief in insanity like being pro-life and didn't promote population control and those who went along with that.Obviously you just don't get that the population is totally unsustainable and THAT is the threat to mankind.Less people would be best thing that could happen to insure the survival.I could care less about the planet if man is not here.The pro-life lets hope and trust somehow technology will save us crowd are the ones who are clueless.And that would include you.You keep trying to say things like climate change isn't proven or ignore the population problem.That's just out and out denying the facts,but that doesn't suprise me,that's the norm for humans.Like the current gas price uproar,anybody with any brains knew 30 years ago if not much longer this was coming but did anyone want to do the things neccessary to avoid it?Of course not ,what fun would that have been.No like you they refuse to see any limitations on the ability of the planet to provide for an unlimited amount of people and then when it becomes clear what's happening attack anyone who points it out.You think you can have it both ways.Unlimited amount of people and unlimited consumption and get upset when I tell you no that isn't going to work and IMO that is very clearly true.Call me whatever you want,maybe you ever got your head out of the sand or wherever else you have it you would see the clear scientific body of fact that says that something is going to have to give.:dunno:

PS: Yep me ,Al ,Ted, all those scientists are a bunch of depressed meglomaniacs looking to take away all the goodies cause we don't like em lol.

Less hypothesis on how to make the world a better place would make the world a better place.

No no ! not lol !!! You mean every word of what you said !!!!!!!! :eek: :helpme: Then go ahead and jump off the bridge . . I can't stop you. You appear to value life as much as you'd be content becoming among the said the two thirds, in my estimation. What in particular is it that you intend on preserving here on earth since it obviously isn't mankind ? Look at you with that warped outlook on life ! You're beholden to your own self inflicted misery . . a sadist, no less !

Wow, someone actually takes what I post seriously, ITS ABOUT TIME DAMMIT!!!!

I'd raise money for starving kids in the third world.

and i'd accomplish this by selling the videotape of me penetrating Scarlett Johansson's asshole.

:1orglaugh

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
never gonna happen so whats the point in making fake wishes? :dunno:

Here's an idea. Wish in one hand, shit in the other and tell me which fills up first!

bigbadbrody

Banned
I'd wish for there to be no more SBTNW thread or polls on freeones:1orglaugh

I would give everybody Star-Trek level technology replicates and an infinite supply of energy to run everything. Perhaps even technology to build spaceships to travel elsewhere if you don't want to live here. Since money and material possession seem to be the root of most of the non-religious problems (and even a lot of the religious problems) with the world, making money and the economy meaningless for thriving or even just survival would be a good start.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I'd just make everyone smart.

I can't think of a problem that wouldn't solve.