• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If You Could Have Any Pet...

Can I have a T-Rex ?

Otherwise, I think having a dolphin in my swimming pool would draw so many girls to my place, they would be waintng by my door to see it. I could let the hottest ones came in fuck'em

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a ferret or a tarantula. Though a pet man would be nice for a short time. I think I'd get bored with him after a month though. can I trade him in and get a new one every month?

A Kangaroo.

Kangaroos are the most oddball animals anywhere because no one yet has figured out how to approach being faced with one. Part bunny, part T-rex, all confusing. They're also quite dangerous, and I personally would love to see the reaction of those dumb-ass, psuedo-macho, fake thug pit bull owners when I go walking my kangaroo.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I can't remember what they're called, but if I was at home more, I'd like to have one of those hybrid/domestic wildcats. Someone on Danielle FTV's board has one. I think it's about 35-40 pounds. He says that his is very docile. But with my luck, I'd get a schizophrenic one that would whip my ass just because he was bored.

Yeah, let's have the girlfriend hold him if he's feeling out of sorts, why don't we?
Nice kitty. Niiiice kitty...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
A venomous duck or a wolverine.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
A panther so I can dress in a track suit and kangroo hat and look like LL Cool J

A rooster

Not a easy job to keep, has to cleanse the cage everyday in the morning, share my food including steak, and gourmet food. My rooster only eats the best food.