• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could go back in time to any country of your choice with three items, and the year is 1860...

Which three items (not counting the clothes you are wearing) would you take, and what country would you return to?

NOTE: You can return to the present time, only after one full year has elapsed. And, you cannot stay longer than 2 years.

Mayhem

Banned
New England coast (Maine, New Hampshire) with a rifled musket that doesn't stand out but shoots to modern standards, modern black powder and good ammo. Why? Lobsters. No one wanted anything to do with them, they were everywhere on the beach, especially at low tide, meaning that the larger ones were monsters. The rifle would be for deer hunting, although now that I think about it I might want a shotgun instead and go for the ducks and geese that were still plentiful. The Cod fishing was also still great. Good eats.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Why 1860? To be honest I don't know where the place to be was in 1860.

I would probably "invent" something that's still used today. Would put the money for it on the back and now had billions through the interests of it. :cool:

I'd go back to Charleston, SC. I'd take a U.S. History textbook. Hopefully, I could help avert the impending Civil War. If not, I'd bug out and head out west. Maybe Montana. For that, I'd take a map of where the gold and silver deposits are. For safety going through indian country, I'll take an M1-Garand and plenty of ammo.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't think I can quote dates etc., but given the restrictions of 1860, imma gonna say, the wild west, with something that holds a 13 round magazine, and a Kevlar vest!

If I misunderstood, and I'm not allowed any technology from BEFORE 1860...then I guess, the best rifle, and pistol I could get, and back to the Revolutionary war.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Sam's made a similar post before, I can't remember the particulars, suffice it to say Dixie would have won.

1: An AK-47

2: 300,000,000 rounds half being of 7.62x39 and the other half being 9mm.

3: Diagrams, blueprints, for the AK-47 and the Glock 19.

Get the firearms into production and arm every Rebel with an AK and a Glock.

The war is over in a matter of weeks. Lincoln never gets assassinated and life is good for all.

Mayhem

Banned

Get the firearms into production and arm every Rebel with an AK and a Glock.

The war is over in a matter of weeks. Lincoln never gets assassinated and life is good for all.

Sammy, there is no fuckin' way that 1860s anyone can produce the polymer of the Glock.

If you thought this through, you'd assist the South in making the 1886 Winchester rifle, along with ammo that they'll understand. If you really feel the handgun is necessary (which I don't), go with the S&W Schofield or 1873 Peacemaker.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
1860s America - though I wouldn't want to be a medical doctor or a surgeon. No anesthesia, and massive infections from open wounds. Medicine as we know today did not exist. If the soldiers didn't die on the battlefield or as prisoners of war within the prison camps, they certainly died from infections and amputations that the Army surgeons performed.

To me, that's 300,000,003 items...

bahodeme

Closed Account
Smokeless Gunpowder
Antibiotics
Toliet paper (Something tells me between the food & water I'm gonna need a lot).

I will be staying with the Plains Indians and help them with their "illegal immigration" problem.

Sammy, there is no fuckin' way that 1860s anyone can produce the polymer of the Glock.

If you thought this through, you'd assist the South in making the 1886 Winchester rifle, along with ammo that they'll understand. If you really feel the handgun is necessary (which I don't), go with the S&W Schofield or 1873 Peacemaker.

Damn it... I failed again :rofl2: and the South lost again. :facepalm:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
1860s America - though I wouldn't want to be a medical doctor or a surgeon. No anesthesia, and massive infections from open wounds. Medicine as we know today did not exist. If the soldiers didn't die on the battlefield or as prisoners of war within the prison camps, they certainly died from infections and amputations that the Army surgeons performed.

I've often debated this with my old roommate.

1860 - New England with the knowledge and tools to make penicillin. And send me back further in history and I become a god with just penicillin and the smallpox vaccine.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I would bring three big ass posters of Barack Obama, Chuck Berry and Tiger Woods to...well, where does most of the racist scum live in the US? Probably in Alabama or something. Yeah, i´ll go to Alabama, and then i´ll just sit and laugh while the inbred retards die of heart attacks.