• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life for one gig, who would it be?

John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, Kurt Cobain, Buddy Holly? Freddie Mercury? Or someone else?

This Day in Music are carrying out a world-wide survey to see which dead rock stars people would want to see again - for one night only!

Who would you pick? You can see a full list and vote on
www.thisdayinmusic.com

Dimebag Darrell, he had so much more music to give and nobody deserves to go out the way he did.

Jimi Hendrix, because im a huge fan.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Cobain can stay dead as well as grunge.
Amen to that!!! I couldn't agree more!!

I'd bring back Elvis, Bobby Fuller, Roy Orbison, Buddy Holley and Jerry Lee Lewis before he killed his career.

For me, it would be Hendrix, far and away. I think it would be absolutely surreal to witness that man play.

no, no no!
they would be all gnarly and out of practice. no no no

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would have to go with Alex Harvey and Duane Allman. I would love to see Jimi Hendrix or Jim Morrison, but my first 2 choices are Duane and Alex. I would only add Lennon if it could be done early enough in his career to keep him the fuck away from Yoko, otherwise, he can stay where he's at.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
you guys are kidding yourself even thinking about kurt cobain. he would fucking die if he saw how much worse music and entertainment has gotten. just yesterday they were using one of his songs for a guitar hero commercial, what a outright fucking terrible insult!