• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you are Impotent will you allow your Girlfriend to have another Man's Baby?

so let me get this straight, his tiny little dick doesn't work at all, but he's gna be possessive and jealous and not let his gf get fucked..by anybody? he sounds like a JERK. just sayin..

I'm sorry, but this is just a stupid post.

So he can't get a hard-on, and he's small. Clearly that means that he can't do a single thing with hands, mouth, toys, situations to make his woman happy and satisfied, right? There are a lot more ways to get women off than just sticking your dick in. If that's the magic recipe, then why do most guys get off so fast that the woman hasn't really had a chance to get warmed up?

Stupid. They want kids, his junk doesn't work. Clearly he's a bad guy, because he has a medical condition that prevents him from getting an erection.

Stupid.

so let me get this straight, his tiny little dick doesn't work at all, but he's gna be possessive and jealous and not let his gf get fucked..by anybody? he sounds like a JERK. just sayin..

I'm sorry, but this is just a stupid post.

So he can't get a hard-on, and he's small. Clearly that means that he can't do a single thing with hands, mouth, toys, situations to make his woman happy and satisfied, right? There are a lot more ways to get women off than just sticking your dick in. If that's the magic recipe, then why do most guys get off so fast that the woman hasn't really had a chance to get warmed up?

Stupid. They want kids, his junk doesn't work. Clearly he's a bad guy, because he has a medical condition that prevents him from getting an erection.

Stupid.

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
eh, I was mostly joking around. I feel sorry for him way more than I think he's a jerk.. Nothing I say, especially on this board, should be taken seriously;)
But toys, fingers and a tongue wouldn't satisfy me. But obv they do his girl if she's with him and they're in love and she wants to have a baby with him.. shrug

On the other hand. if I was married and suddenly couldn't have sex at all, I would let my husband fuck other girls (with conditions, of course) Part of holding up "your end of the bargain" when u get into a marriage is to keep the other person sexually satisfied. You can't just deny someone that for the rest of their lives because they agreed to be with you, that IS selfish.

I'm sorry to sound rude but if my man wasn't sexually satisfying me he wouldn't be my man. Sex is very important to me. But.. 2 inches? eeh.. I could work with 4. but 2? man, now I feel sorry for him:(
Girl, I actually totally agree with you and think most guys here are SO selfish! They can't have sex but won't let their parnter be sexually satisfied WTF?! :brick: Just so everyone knows, my friend and his girl have been in love for a year and sex life was great until he suffered an accident and became impotent :bluesperm: But I've spoken to him and he's warming to the idea of his girl getting impregnated by another man.. they both want a baby badly, preferrably one with her genetic material.

But toys, fingers and a tongue wouldn't satisfy me. But obv they do his girl if she's with him and they're in love and she wants to have a baby with him.. shrug

On the other hand. if I was married and suddenly couldn't have sex at all, I would let my husband fuck other girls (with conditions, of course) Part of holding up "your end of the bargain"

But my question Aaliyah is would YOU allow another man to impregnate you, if your husband's tool became unfunctional after you guys fell in love. I mean you're not going to ditch you lover just because he suffered an accident and can't get it up anymore, um right? :dunno:
Probably another way of asking is what if you became 'eggless'. Would you allow your loving man to impregnate another hot chick because you both wanna baby. :)

SpexyAshleigh

I think its super funny that you coincidentally have a "friend" with a small penis, when all of your other threads circle around small dicks. Either this guy is your inspiration, or its you with the teeny peeny, or you're making this whole situation up to squeeze in another small dick fascination thread. Amirite? lol

I think its super funny that you coincidentally have a "friend" with a small penis, when all of your other threads circle around small dicks. Either this guy is your inspiration, or its you with the teeny peeny, or you're making this whole situation up to squeeze in another small dick fascination thread. Amirite? lol

I'm gonna have to agree, something ain't right here. This guy is obsessed with talking about his "friend's" penis size... A bit odd

Either this guy is your inspiration, or its you with the teeny peeny, or you're making this whole situation up to squeeze in another small dick fascination thread. Amirite? lol
LMFAO!! :1orglaugh Gosh Spexy, you're one smart cookie but you're insufferable! And I mean that in an affectionate way :tongue:

Aaliyah Love

Girl, I actually totally agree with you and think most guys here are SO selfish! They can't have sex but won't let their parnter be sexually satisfied WTF?! :brick: Just so everyone knows, my friend and his girl have been in love for a year and sex life was great until he suffered an accident and became impotent :bluesperm: But I've spoken to him and he's warming to the idea of his girl getting impregnated by another man.. they both want a baby badly, preferrably one with her genetic material.

But my question Aaliyah is would YOU allow another man to impregnate you, if your husband's tool became unfunctional after you guys fell in love. I mean you're not going to ditch you lover just because he suffered an accident and can't get it up anymore, um right? :dunno:
Probably another way of asking is what if you became 'eggless'. Would you allow your loving man to impregnate another hot chick because you both wanna baby. :)

No I would not allow another man other than my husband to impregnate me. And it has nothing to do with the sex..I honestly think the sex and the getting pregnant are two separate issues here. I would adopt or use science somehow. You don't know what some random guy has in his family genes, and just because he might be hot and sexually attractive doesn't mean I would want to have his baby, esp if it's someone I know. That would be too strange for me AND my husband. ALSO it would raise legal questions later.. what if this dude suddenly got weird and wanted to be part of his child's life? What if he filed for custody? too many what ifs?

It is presumed that, the person who started this thread, zdenka - is a guy.
The assumption has also been made that the phrase "I have this friend......." is just figurative to deviate from actually admitting that one is talking about oneself.

Then again it could be that this "friend" really exists and zdenka is a closeted homosexual, who longs for his friend's small penis...
Or then again he is just a short dicked man - obsessed with talking about small penises and fascinated with stories about cuckolding...

Whatever rocks one's boat.

:pimpdaddy