• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If a woman has a nicer car than the guy, would she still date him?

i dont even own a car and my girl does so that makes her a saint

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What are your thoughs Sir Far?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
"Nicer" is completely subjective and relative. If she has a new Mercedes S Class and he has a new Mercedes C Class, they're both nice cars, but I guess some would say that hers is nicer than his. :dunno: But if she has a clean later model Toyota Camry and he has an '89 IROC-Z Camaro that's got a dent in one fender, the other fender is rusted out, the seats are ripped to shreds and the inside smells like he's been carrying around a dead hooker in the trunk for six months... well, no, that relationship might not work out.

But it all depends. Some people are into cars and some are not. Some people are into material things and some are not. But whether a girl is into cars and material things or not, if a guy has a car, I'd say the average girl would be much more impressed by a guy who has a decent looking, clean, well maintained ride than a hunk of junk that looks like it's on its last legs. If you can't even keep your car clean, that might suggest something about you that would turn a girl off.

Rey C.

If a woman has more money than men the relationship does not work. :lame:

People don't like to admit it, but that is largely true. While men generally don't mind marrying or dating "down", women are more likely to marry/date "up" or at least even with their own social/economic/educational status. There are, of course, exceptions and things may have changed a bit over the past 10-20 years, but I believe that's still generally true.

People don't like to admit it, but that is largely true. While men generally don't mind marrying or dating "down", women are more likely to marry/date "up" or at least even with their own social/economic/educational status.

Rey, advice for you;

Do not ever say that if women are present.:rofl2:

If a woman has a cleverer brain than yu, would she date you ?

Rey C.

If a woman has a cleverer brain than yu, would she date you ?

If she's that bright, then she's probably smart enough to avoid me. :D

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I suppose I would, although if he's driving an old clunker because he can't afford better, I can't see how he would be able to afford having a serious relationship. Dates alone are expensive but once you get serious, move in together, have expenses together...if he can't afford a car payment, or even QUALIFY for a car loan...yeah thats bad news. I like my guys to have their shiz together and a be financially savvy. Don't have to be ballin but you gotta be smart about finances and have a career.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Ask the woman.

My wife sticks with me.
She drives an Audi A3 and I ride a pushbike.
(But I did help pay for the car. After all, I occasionally need to use it.)