• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Identifying an old movie

Hi

I saw there is a great community here and i was wandering if you could help me identify an old movie. This task is HARD because I don't have many info's but I do hope someone can help me with this.
The movie I am looking for is an old one, made between 1990 and 2002 i think. I dont remember it's name, but i do remember that is a lesbian movie, (is more like 2-3 scenes tied up by someone). The first scene there are 3 girls, all 3 have old cloth like cloth from 1500 or so, and there is a blonde chick siting outside a big house playing with a brunette and the 3th girl come, but she stand on a terrace and watch them while she masturbate, than the brunette chick come to her and they start the fun.
All 3 chick have VERY big tits. If you ever saw this movie I'm sure you can remember it by reading this post ( at least I hope). I deleted this movie by accident from my PC and now i cant find it back :(

PS also if you know any old lesbian movies of good quality please tell me, I think old movies were better.

Thank you