• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Identify - perfect body in nylons

Looking for: name or links to this series.
Thank you

Attachments

• Bod.jpg
    Bod.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 482
Thanks for the interest, I found this pic in a random gallery, tried to locate her on the (Artemis.com) site but I don't have a membership. It looks like she has a very lean figure but curvy & sexy.

Well, it looks like it could be her, could you find a name or the link for that series?
Thanks you for the investigating

Models: Artemis Antone, Ashley Renee, Christina Carter, Goldie Blair, Mary Jane, Green, Cory Lane, Amber Michaels, Sadie Atkins, Alex Foxe, Dorothy Lyne, Julie Simon, Molly Matthews, Daniel Tani, StacyBurke, Sarah Nychols and Lorelei

Little bit about Artemis:

Hometown: Long Beach, KaliforniyaPervy experience on a thematic profile beauty Artemis has acquired in 14 years,when the young boyfrend crucified her on the bed with Daddy belts and belts. In 18 years, according to an instruction, Jennifer Antone (mother Artemis) Artemis has to earn a living vDomina-scenes footage.Artemis says that the work never left her night or day, so that sometimes, the dream came to her ... the cell.

info about artemisbound.com

Thank you - thank you & thank you!
Now, if we could only find the series for my pick, I would like to see the before or after shots of this - anyone else?

Thanks again "Korto"

After doing some research, seems like finding photos of her is a difficult task especially since she has been in the business for 20 years. Also, quite the interested life story.

Anyone able to find photos of her?

That worked fine, apparently when I tried it before Imagfap didn't like her last name included. Well, atleast we have some to view now.

Thanks again,
HEFFAE