• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ID'd For Medicine???...

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I just went to the Walgreens across the street from my apartment and something weird just happened. I burned my hand, incredibly bad, at work the other day and I haven't been getting a lot of sleep because it hurts. So, I went to Walgreens to buy some Nyquil, as Nyquil has always helped me fall asleep like a baby.

So, I bought a 2-for-1 pack and another bottle (making 3 total), but I also bought some Gatorade, some hand soap, some more burn cream and some air freshener. The guy at counter asked me for my ID because I was buying Nyquil. I was like, "Saaaaay WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!"

First of all, I'm a grown ass man with a beard. That's my ID.

Secondly, who gets carded for Nyquil? Seriously, I have never heard of this before.

:confused: :dunno: :confused: :dunno: :confused:

Is it used in Meth? I didn't get carded for a pitcher of beer last night. I felt cool.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I just went to the Walgreens across the street from my apartment and something weird just happened. I burned my hand, incredibly bad, at work the other day and I haven't been getting a lot of sleep because it hurts.

I read that in his blog. :nanner: Should I be proud about that?

Getting identified for Nyquil is by far the strangest thing I've heard all day.

"What do you plan on doing this with Nyquil?"

"Oh, you know, I plan on injecting it into my nipples so I can see fluffy pink chimpanzees. My usual routine..."

ChefChiTown

I read that in his blog. :nanner: Should I be proud about that?

Getting identified for Nyquil is by far the strangest thing I've heard all day.

"What do you plan on doing this with Nyquil?"

"Oh, you know, I plan on injecting it into my nipples so I can see fluffy pink chimpanzees. My usual routine..."

Yeah dude. I can understand if I bought Nyquil, a liter of vodka and a jar of sleeping pills, but...REALLY?

I do remember getting carded for SPRAY PAINT once too. I was making signs for a Browns game and it was almost midnight. I ran out of paint so I went to a K-Mart that was open 24 hours. THAT I could understand. Some 19 year old dude showing up at midnight, trying to buy 4 cans of spray paint.

But, NYQUIL?

Probably just a new policy because
1: it might be usable for meth, like the guy above said
2: dumbass kids nowadays are using it to get high

Having it hurt so bad you can't fall asleep doesn't sound too good. I hope you have that checked out if you can.

On another note, I think we are going to get ridiculous if we start carding people for buying anything they could possibly get high with. I would hate to some day see a grocery store to start taking IDs for cheese in a aerosol can because some idiots are dumb out there and will use just about anything.

Facetious

Moderated
The ingredients of Nyquil just might include contents deemed to be a narcotic or narcotics.
You may only be allocated so much of that stuff in a given time period.
If I recall correctly, the original recipe for that concoction included Codeine which is not sold as an over the counter drug. You might as well take sleeping pills and drink booze. I think that you'll get the same effect.
Burns are a bee-atch to endure ! I can simpathize !

Chef - Did they simply just look at your ID or did they run it through one of those magnetic strip reader thing - o - majiggers ?

I know that Walgreens was checking IDs of all aged people about a year ago
for a pack of smokes !

Don't worry boys ! We're gradually turning into a police state ! You may not recognize it but "they're" (The spooks in government, education, corporation, media and advertising)
encroaching into all aspects of our lives and I %$@kin' hate it !

NyQuil contains Dextrmethorphan (DXM - popular street drug) and some versions of it also contain Pseudoephedrine which is widely used in the preparation of the increasingly popular street drug Crystal Methamphetamine.

Welcome to the yet another 'unintended consequence' of the phenomenal failure known as the "War on Drugs", gentlemen.

cheers,

cheers,

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
When I worked at the juvenile detention center, the girls would talk about using Nyquil to get "drunk" if they didn't have anything else around. It was only a matter of time, especially since they were already IDing people for Sudafed when I left the states late 2005.

ChefChiTown

Chef - Did they simply just look at your ID or did they run it through one of those magnetic strip reader thing - o - majiggers ?

The guy just looked at it. I've had my ID run through one of those "strip readers" and it's actually come back as being a fake...even though I was 24 years old at the time and would have absolutely no need for a fake ID. :rolleyes:

I just went to the Walgreens across the street from my apartment and something weird just happened. I burned my hand, incredibly bad, at work the other day and I haven't been getting a lot of sleep because it hurts. So, I went to Walgreens to buy some Nyquil, as Nyquil has always helped me fall asleep like a baby.

So, I bought a 2-for-1 pack and another bottle (making 3 total), but I also bought some Gatorade, some hand soap, some more burn cream and some air freshener. The guy at counter asked me for my ID because I was buying Nyquil. I was like, "Saaaaay WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!"

First of all, I'm a grown ass man with a beard. That's my ID.

Secondly, who gets carded for Nyquil? Seriously, I have never heard of this before.

:confused: :dunno: :confused: :dunno:

Around here, there are cops sitting in the Walgreen's parking lots all the time. I see they everytime I drive by as there were a number of robberies of various cold remedies to get the ingredients needed, pseudoephedrine or ephedrine, the active ingredients in over-the-counter drugs such as Sudafed and Contac. NyQuil had the same ingredients. Some Walgreens are no longer open 24 hours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NyQuil#Reformulation

P.S. I don't think being an "ass man" had anything to do with it. :)