• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ID these futanaria babes (23 items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

willers

Banned
Bump for:

czR06.jpg
Veq9v.jpg
WHQkd.jpg

DhSGH.jpg
LoQ6j.jpg
t3Rm0.jpg

Thanks Jinux and Imawizard! As for the rest, I am completely stumped (including the new girl Teresa Twogasm). Identifying the legsultra girls was easier because often I just had to search for the first name, leg model, and/or fetish model, and sift through images and links for a little bit till I found a match. Even with them though, I've hit a wall because the remaining names are just too obscure or only yield legsultra results. But without even the first name of the girl, it's a lot harder to make matches based on appearance alone. While their new site Xcentrica is not my cup of tea, I was excited to sea Rina come back and hope that it will revitalize others to aid in the search of just who she is.

For any curious, here's my entire list from all of their sites of unidentified models, in case you guys follow or followed any of the other sites as well. If anyone knows any of these girls' other aliases, it would be awesome if you could tell me. But I highly doubt most would know, since I've spent so much time looking myself! However, if you notice a particular model is NOT on this list and wish to know her name just ask. This thread and the legsultra identification thread (and the mastasia identification thread on be archive) have all been amazing tools helping me compile my own personal little table of information, so I'd be more than happy to help!

Major Bump indeed... :drool2: I'd like to help, but I have no idea who they are! I'm just as curious as you are... :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.