L lokil89 Mar 29, 2010 #1 Does anyone know who these girls are? Premium Image Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium and... Premium Image Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium Thanks for the help!
Does anyone know who these girls are? Premium Image Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium and... Premium Image Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium Thanks for the help!
L lokil89 Mar 29, 2010 #2 I just found some information on the blonde. She goes by Kasia at Premium Link Upgrade . EDIT - I just found her on FreeOnes. She is under the model name "Teen Kasia". Now for the brunette. Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
I just found some information on the blonde. She goes by Kasia at Premium Link Upgrade . EDIT - I just found her on FreeOnes. She is under the model name "Teen Kasia". Now for the brunette.
PorkChopper Mar 29, 2010 #3 Don't think the blonde is Teen Kasia . Mole near right breast looks higher on Kasia , plus her nipples aren't as puffy .
Don't think the blonde is Teen Kasia . Mole near right breast looks higher on Kasia , plus her nipples aren't as puffy .
yerba802 Apr 2, 2010 #5 That is Teen Kasia. Check out the mole constellation on her chest & compare. Attachments teen-kasia-15.jpg 154.6 KB · Views: 116