• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

id dancing bear

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2011-10-20-09h49m31s229.jpg
    vlcsnap-2011-10-20-09h49m31s229.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 723
I'm looking for a long time too.

This girl appears in some episodes. Normally she done handjobs. In the last Dancing bear episodes, I suppose everybody knows, the girls wear a bracelet. Pink is that the girl suck the dick. Green or blue or other color means that the girl only makes handjobs. No bracelet is that the girl is on the show but don't take active part. In the last episode that this girl appears she's wearing a pink bracelet but this episode is only 28 min. I don't know what happened and why this episode is too short.

I'm looking for a long time too.

This girl appears in some episodes. Normally she done handjobs. In the last Dancing bear episodes, I suppose everybody knows, the girls wear a bracelet. Pink is that the girl suck the dick. Green or blue or other color means that the girl only makes handjobs. No bracelet is that the girl is on the show but don't take active part. In the last episode that this girl appears she's wearing a pink bracelet but this episode is only 28 min. I don't know what happened and why this episode is too short.

Because its your classic dancing bear rip-off. That site has gone to shit.

Because its your classic dancing bear rip-off. That site has gone to shit.

BangBros/RealityKings has spread themselves too thin with DancingBear, CollegeRules, DareDorm, CFNMshow, and another site they are working on. It's not realistic that they will be able to have a large club scene for each DancingBear update.