• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Wonder If Calling This Guy an Idiot Makes You Racist

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
He didn't get that $150 million for being smart. He got it for being able to take and receive punches. That is the antithesis of smart. Well, maybe not antithesis. I mean, he gets a metric shitload of cash for being a stupid thug. But it's not like he made his paydays by being a shrewd investor or a tech innovator. He makes his living in probably the dumbest way possible.

On a side note, shouldn't this be in the sports forum?

I military man would not make your argument. In the military you must to pass your PT test or you will get discharged, even if you're doctor or scientist.

Ace Boobtoucher

But apparently the IQ test is still voluntary judging by your last post. And I know several doctors who just know how to study and work hard but I wouldn't call them smart. And any climatologist/global warming alarmist/chicken little can be called a scientist. That doesn't mean they're particularly intelligent. I don't begrudge Paris Mayweather her money. She works hard at the fight game. But she is a moron. What's your point? I wouldn't want her doing a root canal or doing my taxes.

But is it racist to call her stupid?

Ace Boobtoucher

I never stated he's dumb for being a boxer. That's just a byproduct of his stupidity. He would be stupid if he were a banker, a cop or a gynecologist. The man is stupid. I've had to deal with him, have you?