• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Wonder If Calling This Guy an Idiot Makes You Racist

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
No, it makes you perceptive. Dude's got some serious self-esteem issues, really.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Turning this around, if someone looks at that guy and thinks 'He da man!', that guy would be an idiot.

It's all good, Sabs ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Creating this thread makes you an idiot.

No, it's doesn't make you a racist. But you've already proved many times that you're a racist, islamophobic ignorant

People can call Mayweather a thug. He has had some bad criminal incidents in the pass. But Mayweather is not idiot; he gets cut all his fights proceeds including sales of merchandise, food, and etc.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
No, it's doesn't make you a racist. But you've already proved many times that you're a racist, islamophobic ignorant

I'm not afraid of islam. I just despise it. Deal with it. I'm not supposed to like your stupid, violent, oppressive fuckedtard religion. If i was afraid of it, i wouldn't despise it publicly. The real islamophobic are those that you call moderate muslims, afraid of calling islam' shit (note: not everything in islam is shit) with its name: shit. Afraid because of the risk of retaliation. That's islamophobia.
About racism, i don't discuss the topic with racist people: it's like talking communism with a communist: pointless. So, say what you want...it's irrelevant.

I'm not afraid of islam. I just despise it. Deal with it. I'm not supposed to like your stupid, violent, oppressive fuckedtard religion. If i was afraid of it, i wouldn't despise it publicly. The real islamophobic are those that you call moderate muslims, afraid of calling islam' shit (note: not everything in islam is shit) with its name: shit. Afraid because of the risk of retaliation. That's islamophobia.
About racism, i don't discuss the topic with racist people: it's like talking communism with a communist: pointless. So, say what you want...it's irrelevant.
So irrelevant that you hzd to answer it. Before answering to any other reaction to the topic...

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
So irrelevant that you hzd to answer it. Before answering to any other reaction to the topic...

Go learning the difference between an answer and a no comment statement. As per before and after, i simply followed posts order, my dear angry troll. For imposing people what to say how and when, there is Isis and North Korea, Mr. imtolerantonlywhenitsconvenient.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Floyd Mayweather is the Paris Hilton of prize fighters. Fucking douche nozzle idiot asshole cocksucker. So, no? I have no problem calling him an idiot. The twunt and his posse regularly park in handicap spaces. He has a history of domestic violence. When he was in jail a few years back he complained that he couldn't maintain his nutrition/training regimens and argued before a judge that this should preclude him from serving any further jail time.

People around Vegas dread having him and his entourage show up at any event because he and his camp are such classless assholes. Classholes. Every one of 'em.

But the jokes on us. That clown is the highest paid athlete in America.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Go learning the difference between an answer and a no comment statement. As per before and after, i simply followed posts order, my dear angry troll. For imposing people what to say how and when, there is Isis and North Korea, Mr. imtolerantonlywhenitsconvenient.

Perfect. Except you forgot to tell him to worry about his own fucked up country.

So, intelligence is measured with the money you make, right?

You need to look up the definition of the word idiot. Mayweather is going to make a least $150 million for his fight for Pacquiao, and he can make much more with one or two rematches with Pacquiao. People don't have to like how Mayweather lives his life, but he is not dumb.