• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I want to fuck a girl in the ass

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
50$? Dang, for that, you get me AND my brother.

http://i.imgur.com/B6KCM.jpg
B6KCM.jpg
:facepalm: Dirk, you slut! I'm trying to negotiate for more money. I get 10% of your commision after all...

Don't be so easy.

Statistics relies on a bunch of witnesses on one side, which is a bunch of possibilities, which is again equal to one strong probability, but that's nothing close to certainty.
Condoms don't guarantee you 100% protection from STDs/HIV, which is what even the Condom manufacturers print on packs of Condoms.
Hookers are always pose more risk than regular partners.The entire world would turn into a HIV/STD camp, if regular partners were more responsible for spreading HIV/STDs.

This is all I have to say and I'm still affirm on my grounds of not going for hookers.Those who differ, I wish them best and a STD free life.Absolutehell is out now, because there's no point beating a dead horse.
Peace.
AH

I can't be bothered to argue or cite things right now, but the statistics completely contradict everything you're saying.

Either way, everybody is responsible for the keeping their own genitals safe. I'll protect mine how I see fit and anyone else can do what they want.

I can't be bothered to argue or cite things right now, but the statistics completely contradict everything you're saying.

Either way, everybody is responsible for the keeping their own genitals safe. I'll protect mine how I see fit and anyone else can do what they want.

I prefer to cleanse mine with fire after each ritual porking.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Dolls can't sleep. And real women stay away from him. Even the low standard ones. :(
It hurts me 'cos it's true :crying:
Sex with condom carries a much lower risk of infection for any STD's then sex without a condom.

Either way, they've worked well for me up to now. Anybody else can do what they want, because it won't be me taking the penicillin.
Yes it carries a lower risk. But there's still risk.