• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I think this is gonna be a hard one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this...

motherofgod2.jpg

Found it here http://www.fark.com/comments/6639671/Red-heads-unite-on-Conan-Kinda-sorta (scroll down)

wow...thanks.

all these pics are from one set,so there should be more...and I noticed that such sets usually end with nudes :)

God damn she is sexy, we have to find her nudes. I found my picture by searching google france. Searched redhead clicked the yellow color button the OP picture came up I clicked find similar link on it.

Someone find the motherofgod3 picture and click find similar.

OKAY!!! Here we go-
Google-- Ami's Angels Redhead and you'll get links to downloads of a whole pic set of her. It also comes up with Tami huge tits.
No Nudes but some good pics!!
This should get us going!!!

I found one version of the OP that identified her as Piper Fawn aka Ariel BUT... I've never seen Piper Fawn with her hair like this-- but I'm posting anything I can find on this pic- who knows what might help for a final I.D.? BTW- thanks to samso for the info on the ggogle search that led directly to me finding the set for download!!! REPS!!!!!

Her name appears to be Tammy R. and these pics all came from an Israeli website called Ami's Angels (www.amis-angels.com). If you search be careful to put in Tammy R. as they also had another model that just went by Tammy. The website is now defunct as near as I can tell.

No Nudes that I can find. Just google "ami's angels redhead" and it will give you the links to download the pic set. I used the first link that came up.

I've been scouring around since I originally posted this thread and the only stuff I can turn up is the Amis-angels photos where as noted previously she is known as Tammy R.

Pic (199).jpg

Unfortunately, from all I have been reading it seems she was a non-nude model :crying: I will keep looking though! :)

Tammy_R (4).JPG

Thanks for everyone's help so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.