• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I started reading the Qu'ran today

I intend to have completed reading it all the way through within 2 weeks. I will give my opinion and thoughts as I progress.

I assume that you have read it Sabrina the problem that I anticipate having is the book is not in chronological order. Surah 1 was the 5th to be written and 114 is 27th. This should be interesting

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I think I will read it, too. Let's compare notes :thumbsup:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You might want to read the Hadith as well, it's kind of commentaries on Muhammad's life and on the Quran and it was used in forming the basis of 'Shariah' law. But it's all equally insane.

Well, more to read. I wanted to read the Eric Clapton biography first, but it's going to be there, still

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I intend to have completed reading it all the way through within 2 weeks. I will give my opinion and thoughts as I progress.

Oh boy! Here we go. So, you wanna send me a pm, with a heads up, before the dookie starts bouncing around the fan blades bro. Oh, and copy and paste some of that "religion of peace", and so forth, crap I've been hearing about.

Deepcover

Closed Account
If you read the book of Revelation from the Holy Bible you got real deep balls...That chapter just scares me...Just too damn dark for the DC.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you read the book of Revelation from the Holy Bible you got real deep balls...That chapter just scares me...Just too damn dark for the DC.

Read it years ago.

As a Lutheran-Protestant, I was raised on the christian religion, though very very mildly religious. I had to study the bible more for my Confirmation when I was 14.

My ultimate bible experience is with a stoner friend who once agin was totally wasted, and as we hung around the shared flat he lived in, somehow I offered to read him from the Book of Revelations, as he was raised atheist and actually did not know anything from the bible, pretty much. I made a real effort of it, and when I was going on about the riders and so on, he was almost curling up on the couch, begging me to stop. I did. It sure is some hardcore stuff in there.

Blue, congratulations on your knocking down the 10 K mark, and the custom title... nice job :thumbsup:

Assari

I have been reading the Bible all of my life and even took required Bible classes at a private Christian school and I am not even a good Christian. :1orglaugh

Assari

I have been reading the Bible all of my life and even took required Bible classes at a private Christian school and I am not even a good Christian. :1orglaugh

Dear friend, you have begun to study the Islamic faith and there must be a reason for that.

When you were a schoolboy religion did not interest you very much, but now the situation is different.

I hope that you update this thread regularly.