• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Shit You Not!

Just got this email....

I hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Manila, Philippines unfortunately I mugged at the park of the hotel were I am staying, all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off me but luckily I still have my passports with me.I have been to the Embassy and the Police here but their response was too casual, I have also made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills, I need your help/LOAN financially, you are my last resort and hope, all I need right now is $1,950 USD, I'll appreciate what you can give if not all and I promise to make the refund once I get back home.Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.

*It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear!*

Thanks,
Kris Shaw

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I get this stuff daily. Lots of people from Benin and Nigeria wanna give me millons of dollars. i must be really special.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Just got this email....

I hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Manila, Philippines unfortunately I mugged at the park of the hotel were I am staying, all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off me but luckily I still have my passports with me.I have been to the Embassy and the Police here but their response was too casual, I have also made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills, I need your help/LOAN financially, you are my last resort and hope, all I need right now is $1,950 USD, I'll appreciate what you can give if not all and I promise to make the refund once I get back home.Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.

*It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear!*

Thanks,
Kris Shaw

At least he didn't say his name was Rick Shaw.

This. Get as much info as you can, and report it to the FBI. I've done just that.

I normally would, but I don't want the Feds crawling up my ass.

However, thanks for the advice. Like I said, I would have reported him a few years ago. But currently, the government types are already wielding too much power.

Take a picture of a $20 bill and email him the picture and tell him to make as many copies as he needs until his debt is paid! Problem solved, problem stayin solved!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Some Nigerian phished my email and facebook a couple years ago and pulled this same shit. I was in Idaho at the time and I got four phone calls from friends and family asking what the fuck I was doing backpacking through Europe. I had to actually call the yahoo offices and reset the password after getting a text verification code. I was so pissed because I had saved a bunch of anecdotes from my time in Brazil and they got wiped out. Motherfuckers. Just as bad as the Somali pirates.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Take a picture of a $20 bill and email him the picture and tell him to make as many copies as he needs until his debt is paid! Problem solved, problem stayin solved!

:rofl2:

Then :suspicious: "Big Brother is watching you" :suspicious: Sam would have problems with the Secret Service and the FBI. :) ;)

Nah, Sam should not do anything. Kris does not pay the hotel bill. The hotel would call the police and he spends some "quality" time in the jailhouse. And he'll meet a new "friend." Just don't drop the soap! ;) :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Laugh as you may but this shit must have worked on someone. Ooo look! Just click onto the bouncing smiley face and I win an I Pad.

JaanaRuutu

So you're gonna let a potential criminal go on trying to scam people just because you don't wanna deal with the "feds"? REALLY?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
So you're gonna let a potential criminal go on trying to scam people just because you don't wanna deal with the "feds"? REALLY?

This.
The reason people are able to get away with this is because there are too many who fall for this, and too many others who sit on their hands and allow it to happen, being too cowardly to report it to the authorities. The crime of indifference has quite a few victims.

26491346.jpg

I had this happen to me when I was selling a digital camera on Ebay years ago. The scammer said he was going to overpay me for the camera and wanted me to send him the difference along with the camera. This dude was very persistent and wanted me to send him the camera asap. He even provided a FedEx account number for me to ship him the item. Needless to say I never received the money, but I sent him a box of fresh dog shit for his troubles via FedEx. I never heard from him again. :crying:

I think a client of mine got her account hacked. I got a similar email like that from her work email addressed to me personally, which now that I think about, it's rather scary. It said just about everything it says in that email up there except for the place she got robbed, changed Manila to London and it's exactly the same wording. So I called her to her office and lo and behold she was there, not in London. I forwarded the email to her and she said she was going to have their security people look at the situation.

JaanaRuutu

Hah! i got one today!

Plot 11 Rawlings Crescent, Ridge.
Accra - Ghana.

Dearest.

Greetings to you.

I was going through the profiles of some names in the database at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry while searching for investment opportunity before I came across your name. Though, the use of sending messages via internet has been grossly abused by scam artist and miscreants whose intention is to hurt. Therefore one should be very careful and same time we should not allow negative to kill the positive potential in a realistic business. I have chosen to reach you because I felt that business is a venture, going from the known to the unknown.

I am Barrister, Maxwell Chung. An attorney to late Mr.Muammar Gaddafi, (former president of Libya) who was killed on 20 October 2011, during the uprising in Libya. Since after his death the family had been under restriction of movement and not withstanding the family members are being molested, policed and some of there Bank Accounts had been frozen by the Libyan NTC Government.

My client deposited the sum of US$35M (Thirty Five Million, United States Dollar) with one of the reputable banks when he visited Ghana in 2009, and i have been confidentially mandated by one of the sons (Saadi Gaddafi) to quickly move the fund preferably to your country, where we believed would be more safe, to avoid confiscation by the Libyan Government, since the entire family had been under surveillance and cannot move from where they are in different countries due to the restriction of movement imposed on them.

Conclusively the family have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance to receive the fund into your bank account, while 70% is to be held (on trust by you) until they decide on a suitable business investment in your country, subsequent to there freedom, while 10% is mapped out for all logistics expenses associated with the transaction. Please, treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality and sincerity, knowing the ordeal the Gaddafi family is passing through since the revolution in Libya.

Looking forward to your swift response, should this transaction interest you.
Contact address: Maxchung@consultant.com

Faithfully yours,

Maxwell Chung.
CEO, Maxchung Chambers.