• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
They were camped out under tarps and wet cardboard boxes and looked like a bunch of third world refugees who smelled like horseshit.:facepalm:

They should all be massacred and dumped over the rails into the Hudson....IF they don't want to take their asses back to work!:D

Bums

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
They all had iPhones too :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Is that a new street?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
They were carrying toolbags?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

your mum?

Dude, you're getting tired. Your drivel is redundant, and it's not original..at all. You've been programmed by someone (who knows who could diluted your mind so much), and your rhetoric is changing nothing.

You know how you could change something, brah? Join the Peace Corps. Do they have the Peace Corps in Australia? Make a difference, brah! :D:rolleyes:

http://www.peacecorps.gov/

:sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing:'

:dislike:

emceeemcee

Banned
Dude, you're getting tired. Your drivel is redundant, and it's not original..at all. You've been programmed by someone (who knows who could diluted your mind so much), and your rhetoric is changing nothing.

You know how you could change something, brah? Join the Peace Corps. Do they have the Peace Corps in Australia? Make a difference, brah! :D:rolleyes:

http://www.peacecorps.gov/

:sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing:'

:dislike:

I disagree with the idea that civilians should be massacred and tossed into a river and that's too much for you to bare? cry moar?

If you are so thin skinned that you can't handle difference opinion you could always start your own little discussion board and you can ban anyone who doesn't agree with everything you and the rest of the borg collective say. And then call them Mao/communist/anti-freedom etc

Phony hippy bitches. If half of them had economics degrees I might look at their evening MSM run through, but I don't suspect they do. :2 cents:

Yeah, because looking at how things are going now all those people with economic degrees had prognostic powers that were so great and showed their great foresight to the world, or even that they know what the hell they are doing. Economics as a field is close to becoming a pseudoscience if it wasn't already.

On average people can do as about well as professional economist do throwing darts at a list of stock options. (I mean that in a literal sense to.)

On another note to care that much about economist one would also have to assume for some reason that the economic model we follow is designed for what’s best for most of the people and is fair, which it isn’t. It’s just a system that funnels money into fewer people’s hands, nothing more, nothing less. It hasn’t ever been more than that despite what some people that like to treat cowboy capitalism as some religion like to believe. It isn’t some human right, right inherited by nature, or even constitutional right. It definitely isn’t some magical system where everything will work out in the end if we just follow it, though some out there sure like to convince themselves of that. It’s a very flawed things and we are now coming to grips with it’s consequences.

I disagree with the idea that civilians should be massacred and tossed into a river and that's too much for you to bare? cry moar?

If you are so thin skinned that you can't handle difference opinion you could always start your own little discussion board and you can ban anyone who doesn't agree with everything you and the rest of the borg collective say. And then call them Mao/communist/anti-freedom etc

When have I been uncivilized? The thing that you don't know about me (commie) is that I have cousins that are "hippies." I'm more eclectic than you can ever claim to be, I can assure you that. But I would still be cool with you at Woodstock, because I'm just that cool with everybody, because I'm a TC cat.

Yeah, because looking at how things are going now all those people with economic degrees had prognostic powers that were so great and showed their great foresight to the world, or even that they know what the hell they are doing. Economics as a field is close to becoming a pseudoscience if it wasn't already.

On average people can do as about well as professional economist do throwing darts at a list of stock options. (I mean that in a literal sense to.)

On another note to care that much about economist one would also have to assume for some reason that the economic model we follow is designed for what’s best for most of the people and is fair, which it isn’t. It’s just a system that funnels money into fewer people’s hands, nothing more, nothing less. It hasn’t ever been more than that despite what some people that like to treat cowboy capitalism as some religion like to believe. It isn’t some human right, right inherited by nature, or even constitutional right. It definitely isn’t some magical system where everything will work out in the end if we just follow it, though some out there sure like to convince themselves of that. It’s a very flawed things and we are now coming to grips with it’s consequences.
That's not the point at all, and you know it. If you're going to ramble about policital economics than at least have a background in the science. :2 cents:

I won't claim to be the authority figure on it, but I don't think it is cut and dried. (forgive be I am trying to watch the game at the same time).