• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I really wish I had a butt!

Lexi Marie Mayhem

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
My poor butt is so FLAT and sad, whenever I bitch about it people tell me that with how big my boobies are I should not complain. But I really wish I had a butt. I will post a pic so you can see what I mean. lol

Attachments

• 225301.jpg
    225301.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 590
Flat or not I want to smack it!

My poor butt is so FLAT and sad, whenever I bitch about it people tell me that with how big my boobies are I should not complain. But I really wish I had a butt. I will post a pic so you can see what I mean. lol

That's a problem usually solved with cheeseburgers, pizza & ice cream, most people would like such problems. ;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just approved your sweet attachment :)

Booty issues always are tricky. Some like them big, some like them small

I like what I see :)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
To quote South Park...

"Dear Lexi, you have got such a great ass. I could sleep for days on those pert cheeks, let me tell you. I'd like to live with you and wear your ass as a hat for all eternity."

Just as long as you ruminations on it end with wishing (or probably some squats). Please do not surgically alter you posterior.:o

That will only make it worse IMO.

Flat or not I want to smack it!

This will only make it worse too...Unless it swells.:o:moon:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
But you do have a nice tongue.

Just do squats or run on an incline, the more you work it the better it will look :thumbsup: If you sit on it & do nothing that makes it flat

If you feel you don't have one, I'm not gonna try to convince you that you do. However, you have a cute face and fantastic tits...

you're still pretty far ahead of the game sweetie!!!