• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I really want to fuck Lindsay Lohan.

My next Playboy hasn't arrived, so for the past month and a half or so, every time I walk past her issue on my coffee table, I see her...I never really thought much about her before...but I do now...I think the next issue needs to arrive. Or I need to get laid. Or both.

That is all.

lohan_drunk.png

You sick fuck

I know, I know. You know you would too though. If she were in your bed, right now, spreading her legs and massaging her tits, begging for it...you would too you sick fuck.

....No I wouldnt

I would have loved to when we were both younger and she had red hair and wasn't an absolute train wreck. Now... not so much.

Even during her rough period of her career (which still happens to be going on as we speak) Lindsay is still do-able so she is. She has photos that show she can be a really good looking woman. It's a shame she's heading down the Ozzy Osbourne road. Hope she recovers and gains some more ground that way we will see more of her looking good and not like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards.

I don't think it's possible to fuck the airbrushed version of Lindsay that appeared in Playboy. She simply does not really look like that.

:cool:

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
I bought 6 copys. 2 are in the safe deposit box, 2 are still "page turnable" and 2 are welded shut.

Like others have said, it's a Train Wreck now, I'd still go "balls deep" as BigCockTony Sez.