• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I really hope Batman: Arkham Asylum doesn't fall flat

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
IGN confirmed today that Arleen Sorkin is coming back to play Harley. Bonerific!

They also made mention of some kind of "jiggle effects"? According to them:

Another familiar voice popped up in my demo, and it was none other that Harley Quinn. Yes, Arleen Sorkin is back to reprise her vocal role from Batman the Animated Series as well, but this is a much more "adult" version of the character. Sporting a corset, traditional face paint, super-short skirt, blonde pigtails, and -- as my demoer was nice enough to repeatedly point out -- jiggle physics. More than just eye candy, Harley's actually a pretty big part of Mr. J's plan to torture the Bat. She's kidnapped the Warden, and she's the one who unlocked all the doors.

She has the face paint, so that's good... Not so sure about the jiggle physics. That is more of a catwoman thing...

Sounds like they got Mark Hamill to do the Joker voice for the game. Nice grab. He always did a great job in the cartoon series.

PlasmaTwa2

There is a shot of Harley in a magazine that managed to make it online.

It can be viewed here.

All I have to say is... WTF?

PlasmaTwa2

WTF, indeed!

I know, what the hell is with the pigtails and makeup? She looks pathetic with both of them. I have no idea how Sorkin is going to make her cheery with all of that...

My girlfriend really wants to get this game. I'm hoping that it's gonna be good and that it doesn't turn her off to anything comic bookish. (I also don't wanna have to sit there and explain everybody to her, so I'm hoping the storyline isn't just for comic book people)

This game is gonna be sweet and as long as you get to finish off the bad guys it will own.