• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I ran over smashed jack-o-lanterns tonight

This is something children do and for someone to come along and to smash it on the road is despicable. Leave shit alone! That is why I coated my pumpkin with ghost pepper oils/seeds. So if some motherfucking jackass decides to destroy what is ultimately my property they will pay for it!

And I've eaten ghost peppers; so I can imagine what it will be like when they pick it up to smash it. I can only imagine what it will be like if they have to scratch... or maybe take a wizz.

Motherfucking vandals!

It truly pisses me off when people have no respect for someone's things. Therefore this is my way of getting back at them. You destroy something that is my property and you will pay for it.

That might be, but they are burning motherfuckers wondering why are they burning like no tomorrow. Fuck vandals.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Poor Jack-o-lanterns.

I once tainted my sandwich with laxative to teach the motherfucker who was eating them a lesson... I paid good money for those delicious meals! People need to learn some god damn respect!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This is something children do and for someone to come along and to smash it on the road is despicable. Leave shit alone! That is why I coated my pumpkin with ghost pepper oils/seeds. So if some motherfucking jackass decides to destroy what is ultimately my property they will pay for it!

And I've eaten ghost peppers; so I can imagine what it will be like when they pick it up to smash it. I can only imagine what it will be like if they have to scratch... or maybe take a wizz.

Motherfucking vandals!

It truly pisses me off when people have no respect for someone's things. Therefore this is my way of getting back at them. You destroy something that is my property and you will pay for it.

Bum
:nono:

or you could fill them with nitroglycerin capsules*...just some food for thought ;)

*Disclaimer: Death-Proof-69 (hereafter referred to as "User") does not condone the usage of explosives in uncontrolled environments in which persons and/or property are subject to destruction, incineration or any other form of harm. Furthermore the User assumes no responsibility for the actions of others who may cause harm to persons and/or property upon listening to the sarcastic advice of the User. Thank You. :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Someone please think of the pumpkins!

A friend of mine does a huge Halloween setup in his yard every year. It's a big thing in these parts. Kids have been coming and stealing a lot of his props, (which happen to be expensive) the past few years. People are scum.

stealing props and stuff is bullshit. that stuff is indeed expensive.

but smashing of the pumpkins is another thing, AFTER halloween. once the kids go home and its the after party hours, i think theyre fair game. were all gonna throw em away in the next few days anyway. its kind of a tradition i guess you could say

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Motherfucking vandals!

I agree Whims.
What the fuck are these kids nowadays thinking?
Youre not supposed to smash peoples pumpkins until after Halloween.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
See when I was a kid it was all about unleashing hordes of the damned from the 8th Circle of Hell upon the mortals on All Hallows Eve!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Whim if I were you I would sit with a bowl of eggs close by, if someone tries to take or smash a pumpkin then smash their face with eggs.