• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I ran over smashed jack-o-lanterns tonight

When it involves a child waking up to see their seasonal fun smashed in the street, yeah, I will get upset. I can see doing it after Halloween since after all it will ultimately be thrown away. I don't need people just coming up and destroying shit.

Not a loss of prospective unless you factor in a child's feelings. Therefore, fuck with even the simplest things, I will get you. Imagine what will happen if one does something major.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Remember to have Mr. X on standby.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
smashing pumpkins trivia time:

did you know, the word smashing, in smashing pumpkins, is actually an adjective?

d'arcy:

"The name of the band is a stupid name, a dumb bad joke and a bad idea, OK?" she says. "Billy named the band before there even was a band. He was like, 'I'm gonna have a band and it's gonna be called this.' 'Smashing' is not a verb, it's an adjective. It's not like we like to smash pumpkins or anything. And we are not amused by pumpkin jokes anymore."

smashing. as in, you look smashing today.

or so the story goes.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
smashing pumpkins trivia time:

did you know, the word smashing, in smashing pumpkins, is actually an adjective?

d'arcy:

"The name of the band is a stupid name, a dumb bad joke and a bad idea, OK?" she says. "Billy named the band before there even was a band. He was like, 'I'm gonna have a band and it's gonna be called this.' 'Smashing' is not a verb, it's an adjective. It's not like we like to smash pumpkins or anything. And we are not amused by pumpkin jokes anymore."

smashing. as in, you look smashing today.

or so the story goes.

He didn't tell that to the Japonese's