• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I miss the days when undergarments were referred to as "unmentionables". Back then, you could catch a glimpse of the hem of a woman's slip, and that would be ammo for the spank bank for a month. Now, anything short of full anal fisting leaves one feeling a little cold.

What do you miss about the old days?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Visible Panty Lines :facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Nuclear annihilation

It makes me wonder if men thought the same thing a long time ago when dresses commonly became short enough to see women's knee caps. :1orglaugh

Oh, and I miss the days where people used to have some small fucking degree of self respect in public... :horse:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
It makes me wonder if men thought the same thing a long time ago when dresses commonly became short enough to see women's knee caps. :1orglaugh

I'm pretty sure there was a world-wide wave of kneecap inspired masturbation when that came about. (Don't forget, in some places, it's still considered racy to see woman's ankles! Believe there are people masturbating to this.)

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I miss when cigarettes were healthy, food was exclusively meat and potatoes, Scotch was considered healthy and hydrating and, safe sex was not getting caught ........ still, now we have a fistingpissingteenanalgapefartinmyfacelickmycreampiedrippinghairyoldcuntfatfuckingfaceslappingcockwhippingrectumelectrocutingspitinmyeyecallmeawhorebitchslagdaddyfuckmeintheass

kinda deal, which I sort of find relaxing and comforting

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
This just occurred to me - remember the torpedo shaped bras of yesteryear? I miss those. Every milf had nice, pointy tits.

Those were fucking hot!