• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Masturbate Weird now, ever since taking Fish Oil (Omega 3)

Like every 2-3 strokes I have to pause for a second or it hurts. So it's like, stroke-stroke-stroke-pause for second-stroke-stroke-stroke-pause for second, etc...

I can still get erections and ejaculate but the technique has changed ever since taking Fish Oil tablets for a while and then stopping their use

Anyone else with a similar problem?

um...it's not supposed to hurt. go get that shit checked so it doesn't fall off ;)

I masturbate weird too but it has nothing to do with fish oil.

Seriously though, I read that giving cats a high fish diet can affect the ph balance in their urine and cause urinary tract blockages. But definitely get that checked out.

Like love, masturbation should never hurt.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I would venture to guess that fish oil has nothing to do with your problem. If you want to be sure, stop taking it and see if your problem desists. If it does, you did a good job of self-diagnosis. If not, you've got other problems.

BTW, I have been taking fish oil for many years and have no such symptoms. Good luck.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I started omega three supplements a while ago and I could only get hard for the Little Mermaid.

I'm with Death-poof here... Obviously you should visit a doctor and get your toys checked if you have a doubts that something is wrong... If you are lucky, You Might even get a pretty female doctor to actually touch your penis while she is taking a look... at worst You Might get a male doctor and that would be very very homosexual... maybe it's better not visit doctor after all... just hope that everything is fine and your problems will heal itself over time rather than having another male touch your toys...
:suspicious:

The only time masturbation should hurt is from friction burns from fapping all day long.

Get your shit check out.

...just remember to empty your nutbags before you go to see a doctor. Also better to do full background check beforehand and make sure that the doctor is not anyone You Might know. That would be very awkward moment if you ended up getting a boner while the male doctor is checking out your guns. Imagine if he ends up to be a father of your future girlfriend... Might be the best idea to drive to another city far away just to be on the safer side...
:flaccid: