• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I loved the 1990's. The music was FUCKING AWESOME. Whatcha got? Play it!

Heard this song last night at a party. I remember liking it back then to an extent though. Still good to hear it even though it doesn't bring back any nostalgia feelings.
Speaking of Garbage I heard this song a few minutes ago and it's yet another song that I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I forgot about it. It was like one of the top 20 most overplayed songs of the late 90s. How could I actually forget? This song really is better sweet to listen to because I am an adult now but certainly not any more mature than I was back then.

Heard this one on the radio this weekend. It's been so long since I've heard it that I honestly can't even place a specific time or memory to it like we do with most old songs.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
How about a cool as hell 90's version of a 70's masterpiece? I'd forgotten how brilliant Led Zeppelin was til I heard this version of an old fave.

1994 Live with the Egyptian Ensemble and the London Metropolitan Orchestra

My job started playing this classic several months ago and I kept putting it off until tonight. So here it is. Made famous by a certain movie called Clueless.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Published 1991 - Mark Wahlberg has come a LONG way since then!

Except for a choice few like, Alice In Chains, STP and a few others, the 90's may be the worst decade for music during my lifetime.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ha Ha Haaaa

Oh yes, there was a LOT tat was so bad it started bein' great again. How bout the New Kids On The Block, here in 1991, with a special guest, Flavor Flav, starting his sell-out early, and their very own rapper, Donnie Wahlberg, Mark Wahlberg's older brother.

Sorry Vicky :facepalm:

Havent' heard this one in years even though the word scrub is pretty much used by everyone from the president to my pious grandmother. It goes without saying that I never liked this song and I'm only posting it for nostalgia's sake.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This is the campaign song for me getting back in office @ FreeOnes

Maybe it was the fact that I necro'd the thread but I've had this song playing in my mind for the past hour until I finally put all the pieces together and found it on YouTube. Can't remember the last time I heard it.