• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I loved the 1990's. The music was FUCKING AWESOME. Whatcha got? Play it!

No Snoop.
How about some Cypress Hill?

House of Pain?

Public Enemy and Anthrax!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I penetrated a few feathered hair bitches in the back of the 86 Trans Am to this song, back in the day. :yesyes:

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
A couple of my favs from the 90's, there are too many to list though

Time to go a bit more quirky, there was some funny or weird shit in the 90s.
Don't Call Me Dude!

I like the nipple explanation best for this song - push the little 'daisies' and make them come up ;)

Mad Season - River of Deceit

Layne Statley of 'Alice in Chains' on vocals
Mike McCready of 'Pearl Jam' on Guitar
Barrett Martin of 'The Screaming Trees' on drums
John Baker Saunders of 'The Screaming Trees' on Bass

Mad Season - River of Deceit

Layne Statley of 'Alice in Chains' on vocals
Mike McCready of 'Pearl Jam' on Guitar
Barrett Martin of 'The Screaming Trees' on drums
John Baker Saunders of 'The Screaming Trees' on Bass

I was gonna post some Mad Season sooner or later but you beat me to it! They have a special edition with new tracks coming out soon, I'm looking forward to checking it out.

nelsonP

Banned
I like Screaming Jets. They had three albums that peaked in the top five on the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) Albums Chart, All for One (1991), Tear of Thought (1992) and The Screaming Jets (1995). Their 1991 single, "Better", reached No. 4 on the related Singles Chart. Walmsley left in 2007 and formed his own band.

1994 - Pretty damn fine year for music IMO and it introduced me to a lot of bands at the peak of their powers.

Soundgarden's Spoonman not only go me into the band, it helped change my taste in music forever.

This song shows the diversity of AIC.

I probably discovered this band about 10 yrs after this song came out. I can't understand how they didn't get airplay over here. This was the first song of theirs I heard.

Another band I discovered too late as Aussie radio sucks dogs balls. Thank god for the internet!