• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Like This Headline...

Mayhem

Banned
SEQUESTER'S TOLL: Thousands Of Job Cuts... Fewer Firefighters, Teachers... Army Tuition Assistance Program Loses Funding...
Major Hospital Cuts... Vital Pre-K Program Slashed... Widespread Airport Delays... Poorest Schools On The Line...
Seniors' Cancer Care Affected... Clean Energy 'Decelerated'... Homeless Vets At Risk...
NASA On The Chopping Block... Parks Budget Devastated

PRIORITIES: GOP PREPS BILLS TO BRING BACK WHITE HOUSE TOURS

It's what's up on HuffPost right now. :clap:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
More bullshit. Napolitano exaggerated the numbers and several middle management types refuted her claims.

Fewer firefighters? What the fuck is that about? I don't think I've seen a federal firehouse or seen a federal fire engine. Nasa completed the Mars rover mission with what it costs to fund the military for one day. Nasa should be privatized.

Again, where are these federal preschools?

I'm glad clean energy programs have been decelerated because of the cronyism involved.

OH MY GOD! They'll have to shutdown park ranger service in Great Basin Park for an afternoon on a Wednesday during the off season.

Homeless vets have always been at risk. That sucks but there's hardly any federal intervention in the past. Why start worrying now? Oh yeah, because that crybaby in the White House isn't getting everything he wants handed to him on a silver platter.

Of course that guy is shouting that the sky is falling again. He wants to make the GOP look like the bad guy when the sequester cuts were his goddamn idea in the first place. 2016 cannot come fast enough.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
How much is the TSA's budget? Privatize security at airports, do away with the TSA.
I mean, does anyone think that a fired security guard from Kmart going to work at the TSA versus a private security force paid for by the airlines to keep it's passengers safe is better?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
How much is the TSA's budget? Privatize security at airports, do away with the TSA.
I mean, does anyone think that a fired security guard from Kmart going to work at the TSA versus a private security force paid for by the airlines to keep it's passengers safe is better?
Advocating private security? Well, Britain already tried that while hosting the olympics.
They hired G4S; an internationally used security company.

G4S performed so poorly that Britain had to get the army to do the job.
Check it out. Or don't. It's your education, not min.

BTW, G4S als fucked up in Afghanistan.