• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I like Dragonflies.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'm not sure, but I think I've never saw a dragonfly for real :(
That's a crying shame.
I've plucked the wings off a dragonfly before, coolest thing I ever did that saturday morning while getting rid of that body at vantana lake
May you live in interesting times.
:thefinger
May your nose shrink to the size of your cock.
I'm also don't remember, If I ever saw one.
A crying shame, as I said.
I prefer fireflies...at least they light up :)
Never seen one :(
Rule 34?
Aren't dragonflies supposed to bring good luck to you if they land on you according to some culture?
I like that idea.

I as well like dragonflies. I am also interested in fishing due to Squallumz. I been wanting to go fishing lately, but no one to go with. :(

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I as well like dragonflies. I am also interested in fishing due to Squallumz. I been wanting to go fishing lately, but no one to go with. :(

fishings the best, man. been doing it since i was about 8 or so. then i did it for a living for a few years and loved it.

even though i moved from the ocean, i still hit up the lakes.

squallumz

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angela-blanche said:
Angela Blanche[/URL][/B], post: 6584584, member: 639784"]I like them too and loved the movie "Dragonfly". Anybody seen it?

wasn't chris tucker in it?

Mayhem

Banned
I agree, Dragonflies are awesome. Proof positive they made it through the dinosaur era, all be it a lot smaller. But none the less, they really are cool as hell.

all be it? all be it? Were you trying to say "albeit", per chance? :surprise: Are you this much of a hayseed? :1orglaugh:facepalm:

fishings the best, man. been doing it since i was about 8 or so. then i did it for a living for a few years and loved it.

even though i moved from the ocean, i still hit up the lakes.

I been fishing since I can remember. Whether it was me sitting in my grandmother's lap at age of three and four holding the pole pretending I was fishing while she reeled them in to when I was five and got my first pole. I love it. But I like to go fishing with someone rather than alone if I do go. Not often do I go alone unless I just want to be left the hell alone, turn phone off, and just sit, fish, think, and enjoy.

squallumz

How are dragonflies gay?

the male on male sex i think.

I been fishing since I can remember. Whether it was me sitting in my grandmother's lap at age of three and four holding the pole pretending I was fishing while she reeled them in to when I was five and got my first pole. I love it. But I like to go fishing with someone rather than alone if I do go. Not often do I go alone unless I just want to be left the hell alone, turn phone off, and just sit, fish, think, and enjoy.

yeah, good stuff man. fishing makes memories. ill hit up a spot by myself often, but i do enjoy my girls company sometimes. that chick can catch some catfish, its crazy.

yeah, good stuff man. fishing makes memories. ill hit up a spot by myself often, but i do enjoy my girls company sometimes. that chick can catch some catfish, its crazy.

I won't make the pussy/kitty/fish reference out of respect ;)

Either way, how do you fish, one hook on line or two? I found fishing with two can be fun especially with others to see who can get two fish on one line the first.

squallumz

I won't make the pussy/kitty/fish reference out of respect ;)

Either way, how do you fish, one hook on line or two? I found fishing with two can be fun especially with others to see who can get two fish on one line the first.

it depends on the fish.

for instance, for grassrock fish in the harbours, ill throw on a leadhead with a plastic grub.

for surf perch (YUM!), you can do the same but one of those "lucky joe" multi-hook set ups are nice. i forget what they are really called. they are pre-made rigs with white paper shits with 3-5 hooks on em.

for deep sea rock fishing, i usually rig mine with a big ling cod lure on the bottom (sometimes with a 2-3 hook set up for regular rock fish)

for lakes, ill try a 2 hook sometimes for cats. and rig a 2 or single hook for panfish like sunfish. but usually i do one hook with a meal worm on it.

what are you fishing for when you fish?

what are you fishing for when you fish?

Depends on the lake I'm fishing at. Usually catfish, bass, or trout. I'm not a professional by any means just do it for fun and a good comforting lazy day of good times with good company. Usually I catch and release; see what I can get on a good day or night. Unless I take a trip to Lake Erie and I will catch for good meal later.

I usually try to keep catfish if in the mood for my delicious Cajun catfish recipe.

squallumz

Depends on the lake I'm fishing at. Usually catfish, bass, or trout. I'm not a professional by any means just do it for fun and a good comforting lazy day of good times with good company. Usually I catch and release; see what I can get on a good day or night. Unless I take a trip to Lake Erie and I will catch for good meal later.

I usually try to keep catfish if in the mood for my delicious Cajun catfish recipe.

right on. i caught my first bass this last year, i was excited. after watching some of those awful bass shows at like 5am, i was detrmined to get one and finally did. it was small. i let him go.

i usually catch and release too. the rare occasion is if its something amazing like an albacore or a halibut. or when they stock out lakes out here, i dont see any reason not to take dinner home, especially when you're low on food.

i also caught my first trout last winter as well. delicious. and ive ate a few sunfish too. when those are big, soooo good.

catfish isnt bad when its fresh. i think its gets a bad rap. battered and fried.. mm.

catfish are so easy to catch too. unfortunately, the channel cats love stinky cheese dough bait and i hate fishing with that shit. it stinks!

i like to think im rather skilled with artificial when applicable. but you cant catch a channel cat on artificial. i guess with flatheads you can.