• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Knew Regular White Chicks Could Booty Shake Too!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
oh jeez.
let me retract back to my original thought on this thread before I was called out by my little friend.
I think the ass jiggling stuff looks ridiculous and ranges from doing nothing for me to making me wanna barf.
and not all american women are ugly and fat, i never said that.
but lets face it, as obesity and being overweight or just out of shape becomes more and more common in the states it also is becoming considered to be attractive by many.
look back to the 70's and 80's, would even a 10th of the women in popular culture today have had any sort of notoriety back then?
standards are slippin.
thats all, bedtime, goodnight.

People have different tastes. Let him talk about his.

Why not make his own thread where he can bullet item everything he dislikes about American chicks and discuss instead of flooding the thread of others with his tastes.

Guy posts a vid of what he thinks is hot and out of nowhere (or Medellin) is blindsided with...

the booty shake.
the nastiest most unnatractive thing this millenium has yet to produce.
I even made a thread about it back in my angry phase:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread...t=ass+jiggling

this is how a girl should move her ass

^^I mean...duly noted meester..but why not just bump your thread??

As it stands that's right up there with a poster the other day...letting us know in the 'who made you cum' thread that no one had made him cum but it was still early and the fill-in-the-blank music thread being descended upon by someone posting that they don't like it.:confused:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
oh man! just when i thought i was out......
mega i was showing the difference between a sensual sexy ass dance to that ridiculous get jiggy with it crap.
thats why i posted it, to demonstrate the difference.

It's no different than posting a Metallica Rules thread. People are going to talk shit about metallica.

And correspondingly people are going to talk shit about the people saying Metallica sucks in a Metallica rules thread. Create a Metallica sucks ass thread and talk about how bad they are to you.:dunno:

oh man! just when i thought i was out......
mega i was showing the difference between a sensual sexy ass dance to that ridiculous get jiggy with it crap.
thats why i posted it, to demonstrate the difference.

Goodnight...have sweet dreams of American girls with big, white asses jiggling you to sleep.:D

And correspondingly people are going to talk shit about the people saying Metallica sucks in a Metallica rules thread. Create a Metallica sucks ass thread and talk about how bad they are to you

I'll start the 'if you think metallica sucks than you're a faggot' thread.

meh...

the booty in this thread is aiight at best.

neither video shows off a true bubble butt like zolf usually pulls when I exert my swagger to the fullest. :pimpdaddy

You mean the crackheads on Hollywood Boulevard that you frequent?

I want to see this white girl shake her ass.
tumblr_lfy42f5gWa1qcs2woo1_500.jpg

Ugh, I don't find that attractive at all. Give me Naomi Watts' fine (perfect) ass any day over that:

http://www.desktopstars.ru/md/naomi-watts/page1/1024/Naomi-Watts-1024x768-004.jpg

I am an ass man but jesus christ, it can't look like the girl's walking around with two basketballs stuffed in the back of her pants. :nono:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
the booty shake.
the nastiest most unnatractive thing this millenium has yet to produce.
I even made a thread about it back in my angry phase:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=227101&highlight=ass+jiggling

this is how a girl should move her ass

slow, sexy, show that nice round butt.........not shake the fat so it looks like jabba the huts gut.
I mean c'mon, you guys really think that sexy?

take the test, watch both videos and see which one gives you a raging clue.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sure youre from jersey alex and not like detroit or somethin?

Cmon w/ this "Columbian Chicks Rule Over All" bullshit MP!:rolleyes:
All I was trying to illustrate is that 2 REGULAR, MALL DWELLING, A&F WEARING, LATTE DRINKING, YOUNG, AVERAGE white girls could indeed booty shake and do it well!
AND, they blew a 1.3 on the Breathalyzer.....No Columbian chicks are doing that, shun!:1orglaugh

Cmon ma dood, we all know any chick w/ any hispanic blood in them can shake their fat asses!!....We get it!:facepalm:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Cmon w/ this "Columbian Chicks Rule Over All" bullshit MP!:rolleyes:
All I was trying to illustrate is that 2 REGULAR, MALL DWELLING, A&F WEARING, LATTE DRINKING, YOUNG, AVERAGE white girls could indeed booty shake and do it well!
AND, they blew a 1.3 on the Breathalyzer.....No Columbian chicks are doing that, shun!:1orglaugh

Cmon ma dood, we all know any chick w/ any hispanic blood in them can shake their fat asses!!....We get it!:facepalm:

oh jeez.
the fact that they were colombian was just coincidence.
I actually just searched sexy dance on you tube.
I was just trying to show the contrast between slow, sexy, sensual type ass dancing to the goofy white chicks trying to be black ass jigglin style.

i wasn't trying to hijack the thread, I think/hope you know that.

oh jeez.
dancing to the goofy white chicks trying to be black ass jigglin style.

'oh jeez'^^ Probably thinks Eminem is trying to be black because he raps and Darrius Rucker is trying to be white because he sings rock and roll (never mind the fact that Em has never painted his body black nor has Rucker ever painted his body white in efforts to pull of these hoaxes:rolleyes:).

Hint: No one's trying to be anything. People like or identify with the shit they like or identify with.