• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I just ate a stripper out

bahodeme

Closed Account
I hope the OP knows that according to strip club code they are married. It's just as binding as exchanging rings.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8673619, member: 370968"]you do know that mouthwash doesn't protect against stds, right? And way to slut shame a woman after eating her out.. and bragging about it. LOL

gotta love hypocrisy right?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
My confession, I did that to a stripper but only once and I was a victim of circumstance.

It was at my bachelor party 100 years ago, a few months after I graduated college. It was held in the firehouse basement with about 35 guys. My 2 brothers with their friends and people they worked with, a few neighbors that watched me grow up. Some of my friends and my soon to be brother-in-law too. It was a disgusting alcohol filled evening of total debauchery. Super8 films on a screen depicting women doing things with a German Shepherd. I was embarrassed to be in the room.

My brother brought in a stripper which I thought was pretty cool. I had never been to a strip club so I thought it would be a show and she'd leave. They held a raffle for a nude dance on top of the winner. I didn't catch on to what they were doing. The guys threw 5 or 10 bucks in to pay for the party and wrote my name on all of their tickets.

So here I am just getting scammed by these guys. Here I am not wanting this to happen. They plop me in front of the whole audience for this stripper to do...I don't know what. She jumps on my lap and does her gyrating and rubbing and the crowd is going wild. She sees the horror on my face when I whisper to her, "How long is this going to go on?" She says to me that she has done this before. "It's more of a show for the other guys. Just work with me and everything will be okay." That relaxed me, let's give them a show.

The last part of her act was her sitting on a dinner plate on a table with legs spread. A knife and fork placed there to suggest something. I looked up at her and asked, "Are we ready to finish the show?" She gave me the nod. Let's give the people what they want. The only thing that stopped me from going deeper was my shoulders. The more they cheered the longer they got their show (yes, it was clean down there). When I finally got my head out she had this look of I didn't expect that. The guys wanted to pitch in more money to take me into the back room for one on one but she didn't do that.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Riiiiiight, and I just ate a Hot Pocket out.....:facepalm: