• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Have Surpassed 100,000 Rep Points......

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Tell you what....You come over, I'll let you spank my monkey, and I'll pay you in rep points. Fair?

That's how Greg got all of his... :tongue:

I have surpassed -100,000 rep points....

But that's just because some twat thought he was super awesome and would "teach" me not to disagree with him. :1orglaugh

It's the INTERNET!
It doesn't matter!!

:nanner:

Philbert

Banned
Last year or so I had 29,000,000+ rep points before they reset the system...Greg C has a ways to go before he has the top spot.
Hope he goes for a real record high, and surpasses the 30,000,000 someone had in the "Before Times"...
just sayin'...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
If there is indeed a message behind the 3 icons in that last post, Me thinks he leaving to go on an undercover mission!?:dunno:
:wave2::thefinger :anonymous

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
If there is indeed a message behind the 3 icons in that last post, Me thinks he leaving to go on an undercover mission!?:dunno:
:wave2::thefinger :anonymous

It means "Goodbye, fuck you all, and I'm creating a new account."

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I have surpassed 18,000,000 rep points. The last six months of GregC, Dirl and BlueBalls performing the Aristocrats for me has been a marathon of horror.

Thank God for the massive growth spurt or otherwise it would have been pointless. I now have a penis with the same dimensions as a large cigar ashtray. They didn't tell you it wasn't length but girth, did they?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Now I got 200K, bitch asses.........:thefinger
Now, what do I get??