• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I hate White Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is another thing. I never had a problem pulling out or wearing a condom with a white woman. This may sound gross but I've never wore a condom with a black girl and I always came inside them. I refused to have sex with one of them the first time we were together because she told me I had to wear a condom or pull out. She let me the second time she came over though. Most of them that wern't on birth control (that I hadn't been with long) I had to talk them out of it. That was a turn on too. knowing they wanted to bad enough. But I don't just go around fucking random girls either. I'm at least planning on being in a relationship with them at the time.

DR. B

Closed Account
Wormwood, you ain't got to lie to kick it, bro.

Wormwood, you ain't got to lie to kick it, bro.

Lie about what? I have a girl who I could take pictures of to prove whatever you want. She has a bf now and I have a gf so it may be a little difficult but I know I can still fuck her if I want. She's the only one who I know doesnt mind me taking pictures though.

I don't see whats so unbelievable. I didn't even get the white girl to suck my dick. But for some reason the smell of pussy doesn't stay on your dick like it does your fingers so thats why I thought I could have. It may have something to do with when you cum it covers it too and covers up the smell. But I know I can fuck a girl, piss like an hour later and smell my fingers and it doesn't smell like anything. But I could smell it on my face at the time. It wasn't that strong but I'm suprised she didn't notice it.

ETA: if I was going to lie I would have said I actually got her to suck my dick after I fucked the black girl, or even better was able to get her to eat it out of her. I ate the black girl out then kissed the white one maybe an hour later. I think it's funny but not my fantasy.

Let me troll first: i hate people who hate people, erotic stories or not.

Another piece of evidence that stupidity has no color and that the whole anti racism shit is exactly that: shit.

I don't like white women and I like Asian women, I like their eyes, skin, the scent of Asian women.

But I don't hate white women, why I must to hate a white woman ?

I think its a very stupid attitude, stupidity has no sex, age, and color.

no-razzismo.jpg

I'm white lol. I don't like white women. How is this racist? Hateful maybe but not racist. Unless you consider black men who hate black women racist too.

And as for racism and being hypocritical white women need to look at themselves. I swear I can't go anywhere without them staring at us. I will only take black girls to chinese places because after seeing the way white women look at me there is no way in hell I would trust them around my food. I won't pretend like I don't enjoy it though.

I even got a drive-by insult from one once. Anyway, this thread is just a mix of honest and some of the things I've done. I'm sure people have said much worse and not been banned. I'm attracted/more turned on by black women but that isn't the only reason I like them, it's aslo because of how I feel about white women. And 3 years ago I would never have imagined being this way.

You and Albert Haynesworth would get along great.

You and Albert Haynesworth would get along great.

Why is that? I just searched the name and it says he's a football player. I don't watch it.

@DRB and Hondarobot that name "black september" was one of the name I posted on at topix before I got banned. I fucked a girl from there on the "african american" forum lol. She was nasty and way below black girls I normally fuck. But she wanted to get pregnant by me. She thinks she was but it died early. You can go there and ask. Meeting girls on the internet is a bad idea.

ETA: @Deepcover http://www.topix.com/forum/afam ask them if I fucked a girl there named candy. She had a boyfriend and traveled across the country twice to try to get pregnant by me. The girl I talked about who bled when I fucked her (not the same one I ate out and kissed the white girl) but I got her number while the girl from that forum was staying at my house. She still lives with the guy too lol And both of us have posted stuff proving we aren't the same person. It's a shame peoples sex lives are so uneventful they doubt things that are even mundane

This may sound gross but I've never wore a condom with a black girl [...] I refused to have sex with one of them the first time we were together because she told me I had to wear a condom
Doesn't sound gross. Sounds foolish : Someday you'll get AIDS and you would have deserved it. Problem : I kinda feel that even with AIDS, you'll crazy enough to still refuse to wear condoms...

Doesn't sound gross. Sounds foolish : Someday you'll get AIDS and you would have deserved it. Problem : I kinda feel that even with AIDS, you'll crazy enough to still refuse to wear condoms...

I know there is a risk of that. But like I said I don't just have sex with random girls. And thats why I wouldn't mess with a prostitute because I would be worried about that. And it's only with black girls. I don't mind getting girls pregnant, but subconsciously I think I want to get all of the black ones pregnant for some reason.

Also, I heard the risk for a man getting HIV from vaginal sex is pretty low. Like a fraction of a percent, but I think it's easy for the girl to get it from the guy. If I knew that for sure I would start doing prostitutes though.

And about my last post, that sounds more made-up than the other. The guy she was living with knew she came out here to get pregnant, both times and he let her move back in both times. He is black too. And you can go check that one out.

but subconsciously I think I want to get all of the black ones pregnant for some reason.

yea! you have issues

I'm sure a lot of guys don't like wearing them or pulling out. What other reason besides they subconsciously want to get the girl pregnant? With me it's only been black girls though.

I'm sure a lot of guys don't like wearing them or pulling out. What other reason besides they subconsciously want to get the girl pregnant? With me it's only been black girls though.
A lot of guys don't like to wear condoms. But very few are fool enough not to wear it : Theres a deadly virus on the loose...
About pulling out, I have no problem about it, as long as the girl agrees to swallow or to have a facial.

I heard that too. The real problem with vaginal sex is the risk to give birth to a Wormwood09.

lol Most of them end up wanting to get pregnant by me if they don't at first. What can I say?

If I knew for sure that was true I would be banging prostitutes like crazy :) Idk though. A lot of guys claim to get it from girls like that. Who knows how many are telling the truth? I would imagine if the girl who bled had it it would be a good chance I would have got it too. It seems like if you got blood in your peehole you would have it.

lol Most of them end up wanting to get pregnant by me if they don't at first. What can I say?
And of course, none of them matter raising a child without the father by their side...:dunno:

Isn't racism like, against the rules of the forum? Can we close this thread already? White women don't deserve to read this offensive thread, it's bad enough Sabrina already did

sounds like you're going to go far in life...if you measure success by the number of child support bills you get it the mail every month that is

Status
Not open for further replies.