• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I hate push up bras!

I hate push up bras! Sometimes I'm looking through a girl's picture set and notice she has alot of cleavage. Then she takes her bra off and her tits are small. I'm saying to myself "What The Fuck!". Some girls are very good at making their breast appear to be much larger than they actually are?

Are you disappointed or turned off when you find out the girl was wearing a push up bra?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i like em. im always nagging at my girl to wear em. shes got a pretty big c already, but i like the cleavage.

if a girl took one off and had hardly any tits, that would be even better. i love cleavage, but i also love lil titties. its a win win for me.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Just like how women hate that men can lie about their incomes and that it's hard to judge penis size through clothes (I assume - I'm kinda outta touch with my female best friend).

I fucking love them! You can usually tell when a girl is using them to make small tits look bigger than they really are; and when a girl already has big tits, they make em look great.

I would pass a law mandating that women wear them.

I fucking love them! You can usually tell when a girl is using them to make small tits look bigger than they really are; and when a girl already has big tits, they make em look great.

I would pass a law mandating that women wear them.

bahodeme

Closed Account
If we are at the point where bra & panties are off, I could care less.:bedbounce:

I hate push up bras!

Have you considered a Manzier, Bro?

manzier_seinfeld.jpg

tumblr_ma6asfaz_YM1r79wivo1_400.gif