They are starting to had out vaccinations up here... to old people.
Fuck the old people! They are just going to die of something else anyway. They need to vaccinate the young so they can defend the country when the swines revolt!
My sweet little 2 years old ******** is now infected with H1N1 virus.
I just want to say how much I **** the person or the thing who created this horrible virus !
That is really scary ! did she get it at school ?
I have two **** one 4 and one 3 months old and I am so afraid of them getting it since my oldest is in school and a woman that lives near me just died of it .
I hope your little girl gets better very soon , my thoughts are with you
That is really scary ! did she get it at school ?
I have two **** one 4 and one 3 months old and I am so afraid of them getting it since my oldest is in school and a woman that lives near me just died of it .
I hope your little girl gets better very soon , my thoughts are with you
Yep, she get it at school like many other ******** ! Now she feels better (she jumps and run everywhere ), she has been sick for a week and her ******* too ! Today they are both ok without vaccine ! It was not that horrible, finally !:o