• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Guess It's Genetic.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I wish this would have happened in North Carolina. We are not a slip and fall state. Any contributory negligence results in no recovery for the litigant. I assume NY is a comparative fault state so she will shake down something out of the taxpayers. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Mr. Daystar

And I bet that tree has A LOT of rotten fruit.........................

What ligament and tendon tears are you going to have from a sprained ankle? I sprained mine pretty good in high school and had a hairline fracture. I was back on my feet in about a week, and completely pain free in probably a month. I could maybeeeeeee fall for it if she was suing for 25k plus medical costs, but this is just another cash grab from someone who doesn't want to work for a living.

Surprised daddy isn't inflaming racial tensions to help his offsprings case.
Fucking douche bag,carpetbagger, piece of shit. Hope for his demise sooner than later.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I don't understand why you guys have to put out such a thread when the real criminals are the ones working on Wall Street. Should we be talking about that instead of this stupid story?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I don't understand why you guys have to put out such a thread when the real criminals are the ones working on Wall Street. Should we be talking about that instead of this stupid story?

In comparison to the continuing rape of the economy by Wall St., no petty criminal can hope to come anyway close

Mr. Daystar

Are you fucking kidding me? Take a look at the main page of this section. This is by far NOT the most nonsensical thread posted. But to answer your question, I posted it, because I find it amusing that the fucking waste of life, that is al sharpton, has a useless little offspring just like him...to bad the only way to cure these fucking shitbags is considered a crime.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Well maybe you should hear from her and see what she thinks of all of this...Just sounds like a real waste of time. Who knows if she gets the money she might give some to the Church.

Mr. Daystar

Well maybe you should hear from her and see what she thinks of all of this...Just sounds like a real waste of time. Who knows if she gets the money she might give some to the Church.

No body forced you into this thread at gunpoint....you must be board, it got 2 posts out of you!

Deepcover

Closed Account
You know the DC doesn't say much...Two, three small sentences here and there...and i'm out...Still think you should hear what she has to say about her broken ankle...oh im sorry...her sprained ankle.