• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I got sick from some peanut butter

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Creamy peanut butter omg.. im throwing it outa my house right now cuz of this
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

i can fuck your pussy to if you want

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
A friend of mine stole a big thing of peanut butter from a place that he works at sometimes. It looks like a Crisco jar but its peanut butter.

I got really fuckin' sick just now. Think I can sue?

No. You can't sue someone for getting sick after you've willingly eaten their product. Also, the fact that your friend STOLE it completely ruins any case that you could possibly have. That's like saying...

"I stole a car and when I was driving down the road, the brakes gave out and I crashed into a wall. Now both of my legs are broken. Can I sue?"

No.

No. You can't sue someone for getting sick after you've willingly eaten their product.

What are you talking about? Of course someone can do that, be it a restaurant meal or food purchased at the store. Food-bourne illnesses are often caused by food that tastes normal and fine. And how many of us (who haven't been to Gitmo) have eaten anything unwillingly? I hope none.

Also, the fact that your friend STOLE it completely ruins any case that you could possibly have. That's like saying...

"I stole a car and when I was driving down the road, the brakes gave out and I crashed into a wall. Now both of my legs are broken. Can I sue?"

No.

That's more likely true - unless he continues along his dishonest path. A successful peanut butter lawsuit might not require a receipt to prove you paid for something. Who among us keeps their grocery receipts?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
What are you talking about? Of course someone can do that, be it a restaurant meal or food purchased at the store. Food-bourne illnesses are often caused by food that tastes normal and fine.

The food companies that had tainted products publicly recalled the tainted items. Legally, they don't even have to do such a thing. All of those tainted products have been pulled from the shelves of stores. If a store doesn't abide by the recall and someone gets sick from eating tainted food, you can't sue the food company. You can sue the store, but not the food company. Well, technically you can sue the food company, but you're not going to really get anywhere.

Now, if you happen to eat tainted food before it is recalled, you can sue, but chances are, you won't win. Why? Because, you would have to prove that the food you ate was tainted. In order to do that, you'd have to provide a sample. In most cases of foodborne illnesses, there isn't a sample to be taken, as the food has already been eaten.

Also, even if you can provide a sample of tainted food, you would still have to prove that you ate it. There are a ton of lawsuits where people falsely claim that they have eaten bad food and they try to sue food companies to get money. Most food companies will usually settle (to avoid a bad public image) but those cases are almost never won by the suing party.

How can you prove that you ate tainted peanut butter? How can you prove that you got sick from said peanut butter? It's damn near impossible.

:2 cents:

And how many of us (who haven't been to Gitmo) have eaten anything unwillingly? I hope none.

While I still played baseball, I used to swallow a lot of dirt. Does that count?

:dunno:

Man I was fuckin' sick. I think I shit my weight to two days. I called the lawyer from the radio and told him what happened.

He said that no lawyer would take the case because the peanut butter my friend took was out of the dumpster so the place didn't own it anymore. The crisco type jars were in a box so it looked ok.

He said the people that made the bad peanut butter were fucked and their would be no money to go after. especially since I didn't fuckin' die.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Man I was fuckin' sick. I think I shit my weight to two days. I called the lawyer from the radio and told him what happened.

He said that no lawyer would take the case because the peanut butter my friend took was out of the dumpster so the place didn't own it anymore. The crisco type jars were in a box so it looked ok.

He said the people that made the bad peanut butter were fucked and their would be no money to go after. especially since I didn't fuckin' die.

I told you that you were screwed! I figured you were in the ICU or dead?! :dunno:

Its safe to say, you should always avoid eating any food or for that matter anything that was found in the garbage! :rolleyes: it was in the garbage for a reason, as you learned the hard way!! :yesyes:

Well beyond being kind of ignorant and not thinking 1st I am glad you lived through this UNBELIEVABLELY retarded risk you took by eating that rotting PB! :eek::uohs::pukey::throwup:

Its safe to say, you should always avoid eating any food or for that matter anything that was found in the garbage! :rolleyes: it was in the garbage for a reason, as you learned the hard way!! :yesyes:
You took the words right out of my mouth Marlo... :rofl: