• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Got a Text From a Grown Man That Included the Following...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I hate texting. I know some people consider it convenient, but just leave a voice mail, it's quicker, more convenient. The only acceptable text for me is information regarding any job assignments, like date, time, place, and names of any contacts to ask for, that's it.

I hate texting. I know some people consider it convenient, but just leave a voice mail, it's quicker, more convenient. The only acceptable text for me is information regarding any job assignments, like date, time, place, and names of any contacts to ask for, that's it.

but texting great for having multiple simultaneous conversations when you don't have time to have individual voice conversations, like at work, while driving and such :D

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
Basically what turns you on is a man with lots of testosterone that behaves traditionally, and you equate it as to being more manly. .. I just see that people could be offended, because you imply this is the way a real MAN should only act in general, otherwise he is pussy and girly. Thank you for making it clear it is only your sexual taste.

No, you are completely wrong. You have NO CLUE what kind of man turns me on, other than the type of man that doesn't txt things like "tehehe" other than that, I have not revealed here at ALL what kind of man it is that I sleep with.. so now WHO is making the assumptions/stereotypes here Hmmmmmm??

Aaliyah Love

I ASSume your attraction for this lady is making you not objective..lol. But that's just an assumption; a belief...no different from believing a man must act a certain way, otherwise he is somehow less of a man. Its not a fact, its just a preference. Like I said, it takes more courage to go against the rules. There are many men that try just as hard to be the "archetypal masculine man'...and all this bravado impresses some ladies like the OP...just not all. She made it clear that it was just her sexual preference...so there is nothing to debate. To each its own..

so now Roald is agreeing with me because he's attracted to me.. LOL!!! you sure are making a LOT of assumptions here.. while lecturing people about making assumptions/judgements/stereotypes.. LOL! Irony much? You need to relax, hunny..

No, you are completely wrong. You have NO CLUE what kind of man turns me on, other than the type of man that doesn't txt things like "tehehe" other than that, I have not revealed here at ALL what kind of man it is that I sleep with.. so now WHO is making the assumptions/stereotypes here Hmmmmmm??

Absolutely, I have no clue what kind of man turns you, nor do I care, as i am not competing for that. You were the one that was explicit in saying your pussy doesn't respond to men that act like that, leading me to believe that you prefer the opposite stereotypically "macho type." No biggie...

so now Roald is agreeing with me because he's attracted to me.. LOL!!! you sure are making a LOT of assumptions here.. while lecturing people about making assumptions/judgements/stereotypes.. LOL! Irony much? You need to relax, hunny..

I was joking, and I think I made it obvious with the "LOL"...also, i'm relaxed. ;) I also acknowledged in the same post it was a assumption, hunny. :)

Yeah like your having 30 posts from 2007 makes me think you have another account here you prefer not to use with this post. That, or this type of thing is your bag. :dunno: :p

Nice avatar btw... :cool: ...does not look girly in the least... :pukey:

Oh yeah, I forgot this was an Alex thread... poop and farts :rofl2:

Wow, nice attack don't know where that came from or why.

The picture of the krazy kitty I thought was funny, it's one of the default pictures you can use. I had a picture of Erica Campbell and and another chick I can't remember who maybe it was, maybe Lexi Belle; but I'm not a chick so that's why I changed it to the cat until I eddited a pic form a favorite TV show of mine "Game of Thrones."

FYI _ I did only join a few days ago, March 11 to be exact, I don't know WTF is with my join date being May 28, 2007 ---- when I saw your post I actually mailed a mod to ask them why my join date would be this way. Maybe I did join the forums in 2007 and then never came back I dunno I certainly don't remember.

Don't know why you attacked me with no provocation but I guess no matter what forum you go to there has to be some like you. Can not understand why you would have possitive REP if you act like that.

winterwarz

Closed Account
Wow, nice attack don't know where that came from or why.

The picture of the krazy kitty I thought was funny, it's one of the default pictures you can use. I had a picture of Erica Campbell and and another chick I can't remember who maybe it was, maybe Lexi Belle; but I'm not a chick so that's why I changed it to the cat until I eddited a pic form a favorite TV show of mine "Game of Thrones."

FYI _ I did only join a few days ago, March 11 to be exact, I don't know WTF is with my join date being May 28, 2007 ---- when I saw your post I actually mailed a mod to ask them why my join date would be this way. Maybe I did join the forums in 2007 and then never came back I dunno I certainly don't remember.

Don't know why you attacked me with no provocation but I guess no matter what forum you go to there has to be some like you. Can not understand why you would have possitive REP if you act like that.

Just pulling a johhny it gets boring being nice on this forum. :2 cents: That and it fits the thread somewhat. *flex* *flex*

Well whatever.

Honestly though I dunno WTF is with my join date, I mailed a mod but got no response.

I joined march 11, got the email verification that day and responded to it. The mail didn't mention anytting about a prior account. It's possible I had one and never used it way back in 2007 but I highly doubt it.

hehe
;-)
brb
:p
smh

He's 37 yrs. old.

I felt gay just reading it.

I told him a grown man shouldn't use things like that and he should go kill himself.

lolz

:facepalm:

I'm more bothered by the fact that you are texting a "grown man"...you make it sound as though you are 16, and are doing naughty things...shit, that just turned me on a bit...

I 100% agree! I tell guys this all of the time! Other things guys should NEVER say

"sowwy" for sorry
or ANY form of baby talk
tehehe (I had a boyfriend that would literally say this, outloud. I think he was copying me because we spent so much time together but let me tell u, it made me want to vomit)
silly
any word to describe my pussy besides the typical words like "vag, pussy, etc.." it REALLY creeps me out when guys try to come up with their own cute words for it.. the one I hate the MOST is "flower" BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc.. I think MEN should talk like MEN! And trying to talk like a girl to relate to a girl isn't gna get you anywhere.. trust me on this!!

OMG!! Like, Totally! We should, like, totally, ya know, talk like MEN! Not like, ya know, *flips hair*...like little fags! Like, totally gag me with a spoon! OMG!

This just may be the greatest GIF I've ever seen.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
hehe
;-)
brb
:p
smh

I can semi-understand Hillbilly, Prep, Valley Girl, Ebonics, Spanglish and Guido. But I have no idea in hell what any of the above means. I really don't. :dunno:

I don't know if that makes me a real man, ignorant or old. But I don't know what that shit means... and I'm OK with that.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Are we going to stay focused on Aaliyah's pussy and its nicknames or do I have to go to her Freeone's page and spend hours there? Well, I will have two screens open, one for Aaliyah and one for Leya

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Why don't we just call it, her pussy. She seems to like the word, and it does describe it pretty good.

Briana Lee

Aaliyah is a kick ass guys. The one thing I really love about her is that she will say what she thinks and not bullshit. She is also 100 pecent correct. Grown men (or women) shouldn't do baby talk. It's annoying. You can act like a man and still have a sweet side. I also hate texts with bb. Hello, you can type out baby and also don't winky face at me. Grrrrrrr

OMG! I hate that bb thing! You can call me baby or hunny or love kitten or anything like that just don't be a lazy fuck and write bb!!! :mad:

From my experience....and being around many women popular with men....when a woman REALLY likes a man, she puts up with a lot of unimaginable shit that otherwise she wouldn't. I believe the same thing goes for men....so if a man or woman gets all picky on you, perhaps he/she is not that into you..period. So just be yourself. ;)