• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Got a Text From a Grown Man That Included the Following...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
wormbug.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
hehe
;-)
brb
:p
smh

He's 37 yrs. old.

I felt gay just reading it.

I told him a grown man shouldn't use things like that and he should go kill himself.

lolz

:facepalm:

Heh, Yeah I would look at that and think it's either young kid or evern a teenage girl. I don't text much on my phone so I can't entirely relate. I mean I know you have to shorten some words and use abbreviations but that test from you guy friend is not only fucking gay but fucking lazy. I like to form full sentences or at least try to as my sentence structure ussually sucks. What does "smh" mean I'm not even sure what that is short for.

It's my opinion that 'Laughing out Load' (LOL) and all forms of it is well overused but if you say "hehe" you sound like a little fucking girl. It's funny how much we can portray about our own personalities in text.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Heh, Yeah I would look at that and think it's either young kid or evern a teenage girl. I don't text much on my phone so I can't entirely relate. I mean I know you have to shorten some words and use abbreviations but that test from you guy friend is not only fucking gay but fucking lazy. I like to form full sentences or at least try to as my sentence structure ussually sucks. What does "smh" mean I'm not even sure what that is short for.

It's my opinion that 'Laughing out Load' (LOL) and all forms of it is well overused but if you say "hehe" you sound like a little fucking girl. It's funny how much we can portray about our own personalities in text.

ANY male human being who uses OR says "hehe" OR "tehehe" should be eradicated from the planet.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
OMGWTFBBQ

I'm thinking this thread now belongs in the area just above the members only section.

I could Limbaugh it and go with "meat curtains" or "cum dumpster." I could go frilly and think of the "Lotus of Love" or "stamen sheath," but she doesn't like that.

Still thinkin'

those are my gotos... i like hotbox and snorch as well...

as far as using emoticons, i just spell them out, like "winking faced emoticon" or "rape face emoticon"...

what the hell happened to this thread?

winterwarz

Closed Account

Yeah like your having 30 posts from 2007 makes me think you have another account here you prefer not to use with this post. That, or this type of thing is your bag. :dunno: :p

Nice avatar btw... :cool: ...does not look girly in the least... :pukey:

Oh yeah, I forgot this was an Alex thread... poop and farts :rofl2:

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
I am still trying to think of new words to describe Aaliyah's pussy

LOL! Ok, I'll tell you guys the 3 worst I've heard in my 9 years of webcamming..

1.Silky Curtains
2.Flower
3. Heaven

as in "Can you pull the panties aside to reveal your silky curtains?"
instead of
"can u pull the panties to the side and show me your pussy?"

Not only is it totally creepy, but it always confuses me.. I'm like "my.. what?! oh.. yeah.. um, ok.." AWKWARD! It just seems as if these guys are trying WAY TOO HARD to show me that they're "SOOO respectful and not like those other guys who talk to me in such a crude manner."

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
So...:dunno: Seems you need to stop being so cynical. :tongue:

There is nothing "cynical" about preferring men to act like MEN, hunny!
Me thinks maybe Will uses some of the phrases we listed here and now he's butthurt and lashing out.. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings Will, I'm trying to HELP YOU.. Trust me, take my advice.

I'd lick Aaliyah Love's pussy.

Aside from that This thread is silly. Silly like Alex is a silly goose who accepts texts from most guys as long as they don't use acronyms and spell everything out to show their commitment to his veracious love.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 6543629, member: 370968"]There is nothing "cynical" about preferring men to act like MEN, hunny!
Me thinks maybe Will uses some of the phrases we listed here and now he's butthurt and lashing out.. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings Will, I'm trying to HELP YOU.. Trust me, take my advice.

Yea....choke on that, Cakeman.
:cupcake: