• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Got a Text From a Grown Man That Included the Following...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
hehe
;-)
brb
:p
smh

He's 37 yrs. old.

I felt gay just reading it.

I told him a grown man shouldn't use things like that and he should go kill himself.

lolz

:facepalm:

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
hehe
;-)
brb
:p
smh

He's 37 yrs. old.

I felt gay just reading it.

I told him a grown man shouldn't use things like that and he should go kill himself.

lolz

:facepalm:

I 100% agree! I tell guys this all of the time! Other things guys should NEVER say

"sowwy" for sorry
or ANY form of baby talk
tehehe (I had a boyfriend that would literally say this, outloud. I think he was copying me because we spent so much time together but let me tell u, it made me want to vomit)
silly
any word to describe my pussy besides the typical words like "vag, pussy, etc.." it REALLY creeps me out when guys try to come up with their own cute words for it.. the one I hate the MOST is "flower" BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc.. I think MEN should talk like MEN! And trying to talk like a girl to relate to a girl isn't gna get you anywhere.. trust me on this!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
A possible homosexual I work with sends this text all the time.

; )

That's it. We never text or even talk outside of work. So I got it over with and had sex with him.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I could Limbaugh it and go with "meat curtains" or "cum dumpster." I could go frilly and think of the "Lotus of Love" or "stamen sheath," but she doesn't like that.

Still thinkin'