• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Freeze Every Winter

Iceman_colored_by_angel_t_by_Sakuseii.jpg

Just Chillin'

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You Americans are so weak(I assume Mike is an American)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'm a healthy 27yo male. I am mostly lean muscle, very little fat. Every winter I freeze my balls off. It seems like nothing I do helps. I layer up and still get chilled. On the other side of things I tolerate extreme heat very well. I'm assuming this is mostly because I am lean without much fat to trap heat. Anyone else have this problem during the winter?

Nope, I have the opposite problem. I sweat my ass off all summer long. Even sitting around the house in the AC I can't get comfortable. But when it's below 20 degrees I'm very comfortable. Plus I sleep like a baby all winter long! It's great!

I could do without all the fuckin snow though :mad:

Might have to do with blood pressure. Low blood pressure can result in freezing afaik, cuz your hands and feet are getting cold very fast. at least that's a problem i had.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Try sunning yourself on a rock.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Wanna get hot and stay hot?

Cover yourself in gas and light a match.

Instant toasty.

And the end to us having to listen to your gay squeals about being chilly.

:D

P.S. fat insulates, muscle radiates. Buy some cheesecake, sit on the couch: repeat for a month.

You'll be warmer.

Nope, I have the opposite problem. I sweat my ass off all summer long. Even sitting around the house in the AC I can't get comfortable. But when it's below 20 degrees I'm very comfortable. Plus I sleep like a baby all winter long! It's great!

Same. Fuck the summer.

Snow is lovely. It's the mud (salt) that kills me. I personally wouldn't EVER want to spend Winter anywhere that doesn't have snow. Winter in Florida? Yeah fuckin' right.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Summer is hot. Winter is cold. You can't handle the cold? Then find work in a warmer climate. Man up, chump! Men are supposed to be keeping us ladies warm, not whining about how small the cold is making their nutsacks.

Reactions: BCT