• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

i feel betrayed and like a fool

just found out my gf ex gf or whatever slept with two guys thsi month,we broke up in october but it seemed like we were together. nothing changed in that time. she would look me in the eyes and tell em she loved me and could see herself marrying me. she event spent about 100 dollars on me for my birthday last month

.i had a feeling something was up and i stooped through her phone....

she said it wasnt cheating because we arent really together

then she said she has more guys she wants to add..i said do you even want to really marry me...she said she does but she cant commit yet

what do i do?

i called her a piece of shit and a whore which was wrong but i lost my cool

part of me regrets looking, she said she would have told me when we got back together oficially or maybe i would have never known

So you broke up last year but you both ..... "seemed like" to be together still? What?! o_O

You know what: dumb that slut and don't regret doing so.

its confusing...nothing changed between us

she would tell me she loved me, sees herself marrying me...i mean she spent about 100 dollars on my birthday last month!

You are either an idiot or a troll. Or both.
And now go back to your asylum if you're that stupid to believe such a silly bitch

also last night i texted her wanting to come get my stuff but she said she was in bed

i told her "i was over it, its whatever anymore"

she said "good for you"

then i said "i cant see how you are mad at me"

then 15 minuts later she sent a text saying "dont give up on me"

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Why do you still have stuff at her place when you broke up in October? Also, how could you say that nothing changed? Breaking up was the change. If you 2 were in contact since then there had to be some kind of indication that she was a free agent. Violating her privacy by snooping into her phone was not necessary. She made it clear that she was not going to be exclusive with you and you ignored it. Hopes that she was kidding or couldn't find anyone better than you or whatever stupid thoughts you put together kept you out of reality. She's your friend now and if she still wants to suck your dick then that's a bonus. Go find a second mate just like she did.

Why do you still have stuff at her place when you broke up in October? Also, how could you say that nothing changed? Breaking up was the change. If you 2 were in contact since then there had to be some kind of indication that she was a free agent. Violating her privacy by snooping into her phone was not necessary. She made it clear that she was not going to be exclusive with you and you ignored it. Hopes that she was kidding or couldn't find anyone better than you or whatever stupid thoughts you put together kept you out of reality. She's your friend now and if she still wants to suck your dick then that's a bonus. Go find a second mate just like she did.

you are right, w did break up

but why sit there and look me in the eyes and say "i love you" or "i see myself marrying you" or spending over a hundred dollars on my birthday

Why do you still have stuff at her place when you broke up in October? Also, how could you say that nothing changed? Breaking up was the change.

This.

i called her a piece of shit and a whore which was wrong but i lost my cool

You need to break up with her. Not because she slept with someone else, because you weren't together, but because you decided to treat her like that and she deserves better. Everyone deserves better than that. She wasn't your girlfriend and her body is not your property. Get over yourself and your "slut shaming" bullshit.

This.

You need to break up with her. Not because she slept with someone else, because you weren't together, but because you decided to treat her like that and she deserves better. Everyone deserves better than that. She wasn't your girlfriend and her body is not your property. Get over yourself and your "slut shaming" bullshit.

and i dont deserve better?

and i dont deserve better?

Better than what? You broke up (I'm guessing she broke up with you, right?). You don't own her body, and once you two broke up you had no right to expect her to "remain true to you"... once you break up you're no longer in a relationship, monogamous or otherwise. So no, you don't deserve better. She doesn't owe you anything. She violated no trust. You broke up. So what if she said she still has some feelings for you. So what if she said she could see herself marrying you. Plenty of people have feelings for people they aren't in a relationship with, and sometimes those feelings are for people they've never been in a relationship with or are in a relationship with someone else. Feelings don't equate to a commitment. There was no commitment, that's what breaking up means, thus you shouldn't have been expecting her to be committed. If you wanted a commitment you should have made one and asked her out again. You either didn't in which case she owes you nothing and you deserve nothing from her in this respect, or you asked her and she said no, in which case she made things pretty clear.

Again: You broke up. That is the important part. Literally everything else is completely irrelevant. She didn't cheat as you weren't her boyfriend. You were her nothing, and you can't cheat on nothing.

It may be blunt, but you need to hear and accept this. She wasn't yours and you called her names because, despite not being yours, you got jealous. That's possessive, dickish behavior.

/RealityCheck

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
She must be taught a lesson.

h275_BC04_E.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Fuck her best friend, or her mom. Bonus points if you fuck her mom.

If you get both at the same time, and video tape it, then send it to her, every man in the world that has had this happen, will look to you has their leader.

Sounds like you technically broke up but you still had feelings for her, and so when you found out she was sleeping with other guys it hurt. I can understand that. The thing is though, if you're broken up but kind of not broken up – at least according to you – she is going to be able to take advantage of that. Might be better just the other not talk to her or be a couple. Letting her hang out in between the two is feeding her indecisiveness and seeing other guys as well. I don't know all the details but based on my interpretation that is what I would say.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
She's a selfish cunt and I'd say you deserve better but you could be an asshole and totally deserve it, so who knows? But the fact that she boned two dudes and told you she wants more should make it obvious that you aren't her priority.

Plus, send us a picture.

P.S. Did she hump both of those guys at the same time? Because that opens up a whole new can of worms.

Last edited:
She does want to marry you but cannot commit, is it because money or her family is against that?

If it is because of the money, welcome to the club, If you both love each other then you should be able to make some compromises on the way of living.

If she wants to be with you and sleep with other people or sort her feelings toward another guy or girl then it would be you decision to wait or move on to bustier babe.