• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Eat Bacon Every Day With Every Meal Now

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
It's that hard to avoid. Everything I liked when I was a kid that didn't have bacon in it now has bacon added to it. More better, I guess.

bk-bacon-sundae-1.jpg

You having bacon with everything ain't shit unless you've had these meals

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I took about a pound and a half of thick sliced bacon, interwove it, like the top of an apple pie, ran a long pile of shredded Cheddar along one end....like a nice big line of coke...then rolled it up, like a doobie, stuck tooth picks in it, baked it at 300 degrees for about an hour, then cut it in half, and put one half in a toasted hoagie roll, with mayo spread on both sides, and a nice coating of sliced tomatoes. One of the best breakfasts, I've ever had.

I actually felt my arteries harden a little!

- - - Updated - - -

I took about a pound and a half of thick sliced bacon, interwove it, like the top of an apple pie, ran a long pile of shredded Cheddar along one end....like a nice big line of coke...then rolled it up, like a doobie, stuck tooth picks in it, baked it at 300 degrees for about an hour, then cut it in half, and put one half in a toasted hoagie roll, with mayo spread on both sides, and a nice coating of sliced tomatoes. One of the best breakfasts, I've ever had.

I actually felt my arteries harden a little!

Bacon might be one of mankind's best inventions and the greatest of all foods, but it's also becoming expense.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Just had the chicken salad wrap with a piece of bacon in it @ Dunkin Donuts......:drool2:

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Preach on. In fact, I sprinkle bacon bits on my bacon. Whenever I go to McDonald's I order a bacon double cheeseburger hold the double cheeseburger.

I had that happen once at a Hardee's drive thru. Ordered a bacon cheesburger got home and the sandwich had the bun, condiments, cheese, bacon, but no hamburger patty. It was two in the morning, so I ate it anyway, wasn't bad :)

can't wait to talk to you guys in 10 years from now lmao

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bacon is one of the 7 basic food groups. Get a large crock pot and dump 2lb dried black beans, a ham bone, 6 cloves of garlic, and a 1lb or more of bacon ends. Don't use sliced bacon. Ends are more chunky with fat and meat. Cover with water and go low and slow. It might go for 8+hrs so you will be adding more water as you check the beans for tenderness. In the end you will have nice tender beans with a thick sauce with pieces of ham and bacon meat. The fat from the ham and bacon gets absorbed into the beans so there is nothing to skim. Dump over rice or eat as a soup.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You can exercise in your home or in a gym.

Walk in a mall. :D

There is no excuse for not exercising. There is always something we can all do. Even if you are sitting on your ass in your house all day you can still do leg lifts during commercials.

Walk the mall? That makes me laugh. Work in that mall and watch the same wrinkled faces screaming through the gate, "Are you opened yet? My watch says 10:00. How long do I have to wait? I want to see the store manager."

I wish I had a dime every time someone told me that. I'd collect a good portion of those dimes reaching in their pockets through the coffins they lay in.

enjoy your bacon!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Bacon is one of the 7 basic food groups. Get a large crock pot and dump 2lb dried black beans, a ham bone, 6 cloves of garlic, and a 1lb or more of bacon ends. Don't use sliced bacon. Ends are more chunky with fat and meat. Cover with water and go low and slow. It might go for 8+hrs so you will be adding more water as you check the beans for tenderness. In the end you will have nice tender beans with a thick sauce with pieces of ham and bacon meat. The fat from the ham and bacon gets absorbed into the beans so there is nothing to skim. Dump over rice or eat as a soup.

This sounds very good...have you ever added a ham hock to the mixture?