• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I don't mean to offend anyone...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I was expecting more violence in this thread.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I want to be a real Justice of the Peace, finally I can combine my loving of helping people with my love of hurting people.

..but I think the O.C.S.M. title is handed out a little too loosely.

Certainly there are those here that qualify, but some have not reached "Star" status in actuality. Like a great band that is only playing in bars but may have a website promoting their music. They are not stars yet.

There, I said it.

Just my opinion - this is a non-issue.

Hey.

I was just about to join others on blaming Blue Countach for splitting hairs and trying to stir controversy out of nothing, but now the only thing I want to point out is this:
I was wrong. this thread was stupid. I must have been in a really shitty mood when I posted this.

So no more flaming at him. He already admitted he was wrong. You don't see that too often here.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's his deepest desire.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
If girls are making a living producing some level of fap material for you perverts, regardless of the type or style... not to mention be willing to come here and share it with you and interact , then I feel the OCSM status is deserved. :2 cents:

:goodpost:

I'm don't do adult films.

Guess I don't deserve my title.

Me neither!! :( I guess I'll just slip away quietly......

I'm not sure I agree with this. I think some of the best OCSMs on here aren't in adult films.

I agree with this 100%.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Question asked.

Explanations were given

I stand corrected

Apologized for stirring up unnecessary controversy

/thread

Lets give the man some credit. He actually created a topic to discuss, got other viewpoints and now admits he was wrong. Something that rarely happens on this forum. :clap:

Clayrabeau

Official Checked Star Member
Shit, I thought this thread had meme potential, but it quickly devolved into a dumb internet fight. I'll finish it:

The OP is clearly a Nazi, based on his desire to, uh... fuck it, someone else make up something funny. I get paid to fuck on camera, not make jokes work. :dunno:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Shit, I thought this thread had meme potential, but it quickly devolved into a dumb internet fight. I'll finish it:

The OP is clearly a Nazi, based on his desire to, uh... fuck it, someone else make up something funny. I get paid to fuck on camera, not make jokes work. :dunno:
:dunno:

I find it interesting that I can start a thread making an observation which admittedly was ill conceived yet no one was singled out and the responses from some of the "stars" has reached the level of calling people Nazis and perverts.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Hold up a sec and lets take a look at this seriously. So, the question is about the whole "star" thing in the job title, right? I gotta ask, does it really matter? I don't think it does. Here's some examples of other job titles that don't really seem to fit:

Customer Service Representative: Who the fuck to these guys "represent"? The company you wanted to call? Maybe if every company I ever tried to call was supposed to be run by half-retarded chimpanzees. And "Customer Service"? isn't that just code for "Give the Customer the Runaround"?

Justice of the Peace: So they dole out justice, I get that, but "peace"? If there ever truly was peace, these motherfucker's would be unemployed.

Applebee's Server: Okay, never once has the twatwaffle who has taken my order actually brought my food out to me. It's always the hostess, or maybe the waitress who seems overly helpful because she doesn't want anyone to know she's blowing the bartender, but NEVER do I get served by the "Order Taker". That would be a better job title.

Geeksquad Intelligence Agent: That one's so full of oxymoron, I don't thing I even need to say anything.

Letter Carrier: Can we change it to "Junkmail and Bills Man"? That might work better.

What else can we come up with?

In what world do you live?

Customer Service Representative: Someone that earns $10 hr listening to people bitch for 20 minutes for a problem that can be solved in 2 min.

Applebee's Server: Someone that makes $10 hr making sure that your salad isn't too cold or your table doesn't have 12 kids climbing on it till you finish your 2 for $20 dinner.

Geeksquad Intelligence Agent: Go fix your compter yourself.

Letter Carrier: Sure, go blame the messenger.

OCSM: Someone that joined over 2 years ago and;
Made 9 posts and took 2 months off.
Made 3 posts then took 7 months off.
Made 8 posts then took another 2 months off.
Made 1 post then another 15 months off.
14 posts in just this past week.

Would you call her an OCSM? Are you an OCSM?

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
In what world do you live?

Customer Service Representative: Someone that earns $10 hr listening to people bitch for 20 minutes for a problem that can be solved in 2 min.

Applebee's Server: Someone that makes $10 hr making sure that your salad isn't too cold or your table doesn't have 12 kids climbing on it till you finish your 2 for $20 dinner.

Geeksquad Intelligence Agent: Go fix your compter yourself.

Letter Carrier: Sure, go blame the messenger.

OCSM: Someone that joined over 2 years ago and;
Made 9 posts and took 2 months off.
Made 3 posts then took 7 months off.
Made 8 posts then took another 2 months off.
Made 1 post then another 15 months off.
14 posts in just this past week.

Would you call her an OCSM? Are you an OCSM?

Where in the requirements for OSCM is there a post count requirement.

Many of the OSCM's have their own sites and/or programs and directly benefit from posting here.

Others are just here for the enjoyment of being here. They gain nothing from listing to your bitching, yet they come here and give you direct access to interact with them.

Obviously you have no clue what the life of a model, amateur or professional, is like so IMO yo are not qualified to comment.

Now go back to wanking to the girls and forget about any of them ever respecting you.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Moreover,(I'm not done yet) how do I book a tour bus to visit the ivory tower that you sit upon? If you don't like the people that serve you then hire a staff. You don't have to eat at Applebee's. Hire a personal chef. You don't have to call Geeksquad. Contract your own IT person. Have every correspondence carried to you by a personal courier. If you can't then fly back to earth and live like the rest of us. Me, the others here including the other OCSM's that are are a part of this FreeOnes community.