• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I don't know what to talk about, so I made this thread.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
You obviously had a lot on your mind and were dealing with it through thought and reflection.
Boredom on the other hand is when someone's brain is having to deal with nothing.

I guess you have an interesting point there.

- - - Updated - - -

I like your comment and also your signature, "always investigate before you speculate", good job Sir.

you must be a rapper?

- - - Updated - - -

is there a longer version? or a remix?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to accept that title yet, as there maybe somebody out there who can beat me at this.

it was an interesting film, but what country of origin is this? It must be French as it's so new and ahead of time, simply out of this world. I'm not sure about the midsection about the film though, there wasn't much of a climax, it felt like there was too much of a consistency during the film, like it didn't go anywhere? I don't know, just my opinion. Thank anyway.

0f5f56fee5125cc8ee95c7855f07c11d9706c76a4f3cbd05c4a1c57b7fafd900.jpg

Philbert

Banned

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I guess you have an interesting point there.

- - - Updated - - -

I like your comment and also your signature, "always investigate before you speculate", good job Sir.

Thankz :)

I'm really bored.
The "..." thread is still somewhat popular, so you could go there. Otherwise, I don't know what to do here. It might be the second "..."-kind of thread here.

Go watch a movie.

That's a good suggestion. You could go through the top movies on IMDb.com, pick one, and watch it (especially one you have never seen yet). I want to see Akira Kurosawa's Rashomon. I've skimmed through it on YouTube but want to pay full price for it.