• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I demand sacrifices to be made in my honor...

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
because I´ve just managed to get through another year and I´m now older and wiser...

And a big thank you to Petra who didnt stand up and sing for me in the office.

We have enough singing from Roald as it is. I especially loved his interpretation of Aerosmith :banger:

As for tonight the schedule brings :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Older? Yes. Wiser? No.

But I shall sacrifice a human in your honour.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Just have a drink for me dude.

I may soon need a cane to walk... althought admittedly this isnt due to my slightly higher age, its more to do with the dickwhipping and nutcracking I get submitted to in the office.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I must admit, I do have a bit of a man-crush on Denis Leary...

Thank you Sir! This made a good day even better...

Now bring on the homo-jokes.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
So, I can call the bodies of the 45 dead bums in my basement "sacrifices"? Cool!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

I'll sacrifice Tink.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
As long as you don't get sucked into any drinking games with, Roald.

Hey, fuck you Andres, or Anders, or whatever the fuck your name is, today's MY birthday, and I haven't deemed you cool enough yet to share the attention with you today! Besides, you're a year too late to demand sacrifices to be made in your honor because last year the city of San Bruno did that in a special fireworks show for me.

Why don't you just go to Chuck E. Cheese and quietly celebrate tonight before you have to go back to the office and suck up to Ronald and Petra tomorrow morning? Do whatever you want, just don't try to steal my thunder again today lest you get stabbed in the throat. :mad: :thefinger

Ok, I suppose I can wish you a happy birdday. Happy birdday! You see what I did there? I wished you a happy BIRDday because today is MY day. Don't you forget that.

Last edited:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Hey, fuck you Andres, or Anders, or whatever the fuck your name is, today's MY birthday, and I haven't deemed you cool enough yet to share the attention with you today! You're a year too late to demand sacrifices to be made in your honor because last year the city of San Bruno did that in a special fireworks show for me.

Why don't you just go to Chuck E. Cheese and quietly celebrate tonight before you have to go back to the office and suck up to Ronald and Petra tomorrow morning? Do whatever you want, just don't try to steal my thunder again today lest you get stabbed in the throat. :mad: :thefinger

Ok, I suppose I can wish you a happy birdday. Happy birdday! You see what I did there? I wished you a happy BIRDday because today is MY day. Don't you forget that.

Off our meds again, are we? :D 'Haldol, STAT!'

Off our meds again, are we? :D 'Haldol, STAT!'

Back off, buddy! I haven't thumped the ban hammer in quite some time, and my trigger finger is getting jumpy. Right now I'm looking at you.

I want some hot cocoa...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Nope I don't think you are worthy of sacrifice not even an intestine devination either.