I.d. ?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope someone has her name somewhere.
She is stunning. Looks like her boobs aren't fake.
 
Incredible body, awesome chest...:bowdown:

Did anyone else notice her massive p-lips?!?!?:rolleyes:

I've gotta see those spread open, please!:D

:nanner:

(Una mila - 1000!)
 
Her tits are fake. You can see the scars...

Premium Link Upgrade

It's a shame because she has a great smile, and a thick pussy...I don't think a girl needs implants with a clit that nice.
 
Hi there!!!
One little explanation for the "scars"...
They're not scars... It's just the "little bag of salted water" that is doing "waves"
It's frequent to persons who did boob jobs...
You have two choices:
1/You have the silicone choice
2/Or you have the "salted water bag" choice-----> well sorry for the inconvenience; dunno the "scientifical" name.

Ha and a last point; i saw a document about the "salted water bag" on TV the specialist said that the liquid isn't dense enough that's why you'll have the "waves"

Hope that helps...
 
xfilmseen said:
Hi there!!!
One little explanation for the "scars"...
They're not scars... It's just the "little bag of salted water" that is doing "waves"
It's frequent to persons who did boob jobs...
You have two choices:
1/You have the silicone choice
2/Or you have the "salted water bag" choice-----> well sorry for the inconvenience; dunno the "scientifical" name.

Ha and a last point; i saw a document about the "salted water bag" on TV the specialist said that the liquid isn't dense enough that's why you'll have the "waves"

Hope that helps...

Saline;) :)
 
Back
Top