• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I cant post new threads

It seems like a bunch of newbies including myself cannot find that orange button to post in the id girls thread, i'm trying to find some ad girls that, as far as I know have not been posted, and were not mentioned in the ad girls post
but i cant post

If you have less than 5 posts then your posts are moderated, meaning someone has to accept your post for it to appear.
Sometimes this takes some time depending on how many moderators are active at that time and ow many other posts have to be checked.
So post more and it won't be a problem anymore ;)

I had the same doubt
thank you

Hi
Sometimes it tells me I need to post 5 times before the posts appear and sometimes the post appears right away. How do I know if the post has been moderated and OK'd?

freeones_regina

Administrator
Hi
Sometimes it tells me I need to post 5 times before the posts appear and sometimes the post appears right away. How do I know if the post has been moderated and OK'd?

You have 6 posts now so you are ok now ;)

I'm too am having the same issue, I wish to post to the Identify / Name the Babe thread. However I do not appear to have the orange "+ Post New Thread" button, which is located on the upper left hand side of the forum. I also never received a conformation or verification email upon creating my account. Is there anything that I haven't done in order to be able to create a thread?

freeones_regina

Administrator
I'm too am having the same issue, I wish to post to the Identify / Name the Babe thread. However I do not appear to have the orange "+ Post New Thread" button, which is located on the upper left hand side of the forum. I also never received a conformation or verification email upon creating my account. Is there anything that I haven't done in order to be able to create a thread?

I activated your account, see if it works now :)